“Good Value” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
United States
“Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

This hotel was clean. The employees were both helpful and courteous. The breakfasts and dinners offered here were very good. Alot of types/amounts of food were offered at each meal. Good value! Room 108 is right next to the elevator--VERY loud, stay away from that room.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Michael C, General Manager at Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Sorry to hear that we were in a noisy room (108) and we were not able to get the best experience at our location. Other than that, I glad to hear that you enjoyed everything else. Thank you so much for your feedback

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Westlake, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We loved our stay here. The suite was great. We stayed a week and made use of the kitchen facilities in our suite to save a lot of money as opposed to eating at restaurants everyday. PLUS we really enjoyed the free breakfast AND on several days we also took advantage of the FREE dinner. The staff was helpful and the room was very clean. Might seem like a small thing, but I also really liked the accessibility and availability of the electrical outlets in the room. The TV's and modern alarm clock were also very nice. We'll definitely stay here again and I would recommend Homewood Suites to my friends for sure!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Glad you hear you had a great experience at our location. Look forward to seeing you the next time you are intown
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

The ease of making reservations, the quality of the hotel and all the staff made our trip and connection with family a wonderful event. Everything was clean, the breakfast was delicious and the girls working the breakfast were very friendly. I like that. Customer service rates high with me and is very important. Thank you all.....the gentleman checking us out at the end of the stay was excellent and friendly too.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Michael C, General Manager at Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Thank you so much for your response. Its always nice to hear our efforts being recognized by a satisfied guest. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

So much attitude and todo from the staff prior to our stay when the reservation needed to be altered. We were there for a wedding .. were not given the arranged hotel discount for the wedding, were going to make us pay for 2 nights when only 1 was needed. Major attitude. Hotel stay was fine and room satisfactory. The breakfast which is complimentary was scarce .. barely anything to choose from so we decided just to have coffee. The coffee was ice cold. When we told the staffer in the breakfast area she said "Really?" then turned around and went the other direction without offering to give us hot coffee or make any effort to help. Again .. hotel and room were fine .. staff not good.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I am sorry to hear that you did not have an enjoyable stay with us. I am the General Manager and I was the person that checked you out and changed your reservations. I apologize if my explaination for the two night min. was not conveyed properly, that is one of the reasonswhy I did not charge you for the first night. Also, I am sorry that you didn't feel comfortable enough to inform me about your experience with the breakfast staff at checkout, I assure you I would have taken care of it. My intentions are not to drive away our guests ut to educate them on policies and guidelines. If I offended you in any way, that was not my intentions. Thank you for this feedback and I have already brought this to my breakfast staff's attention.

General manager
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Hotyel was busy the weekend we were there with baseball tourney and wedding. Checkin/out was a breeze, staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast was OK, typical for "free" offering. I was especially impressed with checkout kindness...we were leaving an hour before breakfast was to be served and the front desk made a fresh pot to ensure I had coffee to travel with, thank you. Room was a king suite, bed was comfortable, room was clean. Needed to use the sofa bed for a child, as you never know what to expect when you open the sofa up, no surprises here, except the mattress was falling through and was not supported at the traditional head of the bed so we just flipped things around which worked well, except for trying to watch TV from bed. Towels were ample size and plush. Kids used the smaller pool and basketball court , enjoying both. Centrally located to Milford area. Would stay here again without hesitation while in the Milford area.

Room Tip: MIght want to ask for room facing away from highway as room insulation is not very good. Was able t...
LansingMark,

First, I apologize if that is not your name. I didn't see anything else to refer to you by. We are happy to hear your stay with us was great. I am sorry to hear that the pullout sofa were not up to expectations and that is something that we are currently looking into. Thank you so much for your feedback and hope to see you soon.

chicago, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

You will be treated well and if you had a long day on the road, this is the place to get some rest. It makes it easy to hit it hard the next day. It was nice to come back to the hotel and have a warm meal waiting for us. The quality of food was not spectacular but it is better than what I am use to. After a long day on the road, it was perfect. The meal was included in the rate. The rate was reasonable. The location is right off the highway and somewhat easy to get to. I don't sleep well when I am on the road, but I did here. I was very happy with my experience at the Homewood Suites by Hilton.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Lawrence,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this survey. Our team strives for excellence and we are proud to hear the positive feedback. We are glad you consider us your home away from home!

Thank you so much!

Fenton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I thought the hotel was great to stay with kids there. We were there for a baseball tournament. Boys loved the basketball court. Pool was pretty small though and no hot tub. The full kitchen was great. Free breakfast was great, service was great too! Few things disappointed me, our pull out couch was broke and was given an air mattress and a hand pump to pump it up. Also, our team was not all together.

Terri,

First, I would like to apologize that your pullout sofa was not working properly and had to receive a blow up mattress to accomadate your children. This is not our typical service and this will be rectified immediately. Thank you for taking the time to inform me of your concerns. If there is anything I can do to make this issue better, please let me know!

Michael Christian

Been to Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford? Share your experiences!