“Best in the Milford area” 4 of 5 stars

Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   600 Chamber Drive, Milford, OH 45150   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Pick an Offer Just 4 You!
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Milford
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best in the Milford area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

I have now been at this property on several occasions. While it seems overkill to give it a 4/5 I would offer that in the context of the other options in a 10-15 minute drive from this property. While the 'new car' shine has faded this place is still relatively new and has been kept up well. The staff does a good job making this 'home like' and I really like the overall Homewood design/amenities.

Most recently I chose this htel for part of my trip when I was working downtown. That was a mistake, the route is all side roads and secondary commuting routes. While it did get me out of downtown I spent more time in the car than I would have liked. My fault not theirs, but worth noting.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Massillon, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

This was our first time staying at a Homewood Suites and it was wonderful! The staff was great, the room was clean and perfect for our traveling family. It was little out of the way compared to where some of the other hotels in the Cincinnatti area are located, but we actually like that it wasn't crazy busy around the hotel. Downtown Milford also had some cute shops.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

This hotel was awesome. Brian at the desk was very friendly and helpful. We arrived a bit early and instead of sending us away, he asked housekeeping to clean the room we were assigned to next so we could get in!! The room was large and clean (we stayed in a one bedroom). We had five people in our room and there was plenty of space for all of us. The breakfast was great, many options. The hotel is close to shopping, the expressway, restaurants and a movie theater.
We wil be back next summer for the same event and will definitely be booking our stay at this same hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
ann arbor
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

excellent value for the money. ginormous room that easily accomodated me, my husband and 2 of our kids. nice kitchenette with dishwasher. price also includes breakfast and a "welcome home" reception that seems to be kind of a dinner. we did not partake in the latter as we were in town for a high school regatta at Harsha Lake. very friendly staff. pool is small but very nice.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

The desk clerk went out of his way to assign connecting rooms for our family. The hotel was 100% full so he was incredibly busy and did not have to go to this effort. He made our two night visit with the grandchildren so much more pleasant. The boys were awestruck and the connecting rooms greatly enhanced our space and allowed for better organization. Housekeeping was also incredible and very patient with us. Another desk clerk hand delivered a phone message to me while we were in the pool. The boys loved the breakfast and in house movies.

Room Tip: We had a corner room that cut down on house noise.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

Hotel is very clean and comfortable. If you love fast food restaurants and Walmart, this is the place to stay!

Also, they have a wonderful duck-themed decor.

Two free hot meals a day is pretty sweet as well AND there are 50 cent beer and wine specials!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

If I was a business traveller, I would have been apalled by the business center (comprised of 2 very slow computers sharing a printer--neither set-up to print). When I called the front desk to report it they had me go to the front counter for assistance. I was only printing directions, so it wasn't like I was handling confidential material, but I found it annoying at best. Was trying to avoid using GPS b/c I didn't want to forget and leave my phone on at my destination. That difficulty aside, the other reviews are correct, small but nice pool (3.2'-5') adequate for some splashing but not for laps. Breakfast decent choices ranging from healthy to not so healthy. Really appreciated that they had hot water and coffee service available anytime--and stocked it to be used. Would stay here again. There was an overnight ice storm and the Operations Manager brought in scrapers and ice melt so everyone could clean off their cars. This was a very unexpected and welcome solution to a very unfriendly weather-wise start of what was going to be a difficult and emotional day for all in our party. Walking distance to restaurants but no sidewalks so it's easier to drive. Target nearby for any forgotten items. If you intend to use the tiny kitchen the WalMart has groceries. Movie Theatre nearby must have had at least 12 screens but we had other plans.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the expressway actually have the better view, but even then it's not really scenic...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Been to Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford? Share your experiences!