“Do you love ducks?” 4 of 5 stars

Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   600 Chamber Drive, Milford, OH 45150   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Pick an Offer Just 4 You!
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Milford
Chicago
“Do you love ducks?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

Hotel is very clean and comfortable. If you love fast food restaurants and Walmart, this is the place to stay!

Also, they have a wonderful duck-themed decor.

Two free hot meals a day is pretty sweet as well AND there are 50 cent beer and wine specials!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

108 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

If I was a business traveller, I would have been apalled by the business center (comprised of 2 very slow computers sharing a printer--neither set-up to print). When I called the front desk to report it they had me go to the front counter for assistance. I was only printing directions, so it wasn't like I was handling confidential material, but I found it annoying at best. Was trying to avoid using GPS b/c I didn't want to forget and leave my phone on at my destination. That difficulty aside, the other reviews are correct, small but nice pool (3.2'-5') adequate for some splashing but not for laps. Breakfast decent choices ranging from healthy to not so healthy. Really appreciated that they had hot water and coffee service available anytime--and stocked it to be used. Would stay here again. There was an overnight ice storm and the Operations Manager brought in scrapers and ice melt so everyone could clean off their cars. This was a very unexpected and welcome solution to a very unfriendly weather-wise start of what was going to be a difficult and emotional day for all in our party. Walking distance to restaurants but no sidewalks so it's easier to drive. Target nearby for any forgotten items. If you intend to use the tiny kitchen the WalMart has groceries. Movie Theatre nearby must have had at least 12 screens but we had other plans.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the expressway actually have the better view, but even then it's not really scenic...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Milford, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

I travel a lot and my stay at the Homewood Suites in Milford/Cincinnati has been excellent. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, personable staff and good food. And a special thanks to Reyna for a wonderful breakfast and a big smile each morning. Being away from home for long periods of time is hard and the entire staff always makes you feel welcome every day. Carrie Duncan is a wonderful manager that cares about her job and her guest and it shows. Thanks Homewood Suites.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Milford, MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

This is my second stay at Homewood Suites. The property is clean, the staff is friendly, and the suites are perfect for families. My kids really like staying here. The pool is small but fine for kids. It's nice to have the bedroom separate from the living area. The kids slept on the pullout. I lay down on it and it was very comfy for a pullout. The kids like to make the microwave popcorn and play video games on the TV (for a fee). Also, the breakfast is very good - waffles, eggs, sausage, fruit, cereal, bagels, oatmeal, warm chocolate muffins. Convenient location to highway and shopping center and restaurants. The sink in the bathroom was not draining, but they took care of it as soon as I informed the front desk. Also, there was a rattling in the heater but they were unable to fix it on a weekend. Overall a good stay and I would recommend this place.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

This hotel is in a location that is close to restaurants, a movie theatre and other shops. The rooms are clean, its quiet and the staff was very attentive during my stay. I appreciate the pool and the work out area, though it is rather small with only 2 machines.

The food is typical from what you would expect from Homewood Suites. It doesn;t know your socks off, but the food is decent enough if you want to save a buck on food or don't want to venture out for breakfast. The dinner meal is a crap shoot, but you can find a good meal probably 2 times a week.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms away from the elevators.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was very clean and had nice furnishings. The kitchen was definitely a plus. The location was great; close to restaurants, stores and the freeway. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

This is our third or fourth stay at this hotel, and it won't be our last... We come every year to visit relatives, and this hotel is close to everyone, and convenient to I-275... It's also very close to shopping (Walmart & Target), a gas station, movie theatre, and a plethora of restaurants, including Cracker Barrel, Texas Roadhouse, Red Robin, Gold Star Chili, Wendy's, Ruby Tuesday, Buffalo Wild Wings, and a Quaker Steak & Lube... The "Lube" is behind the hotel and an easy walk for a quick bite to eat or drink... An exit or two down I-275 South, there is a Butterbee's we also enjoy... Our suite was ready and clean when we arrived at 3PM... The staff have always been friendly and helpful... We always like the fully equipped kitchen and full sized refridgerator... Our sons slept fine on the sleeper sofa, and while the king mattress was a bit too soft for our liking, we slept fine... We all used both the indoor pool and the outside basketball court... Both are in good condition and were a lot of fun, and we had no issues with dirt or a lack of towels, as I saw mentioned in a previous review... The four days we were there, we ate at the hotel's complimentary breakfast... The food is what you would expect in a complimentary breakfast, and my entire family was content... I had bacon, eggs, orange juice and coffee, and they never ran out of food or drink... There was cereal, fruit, waffles, yogurt, bagels, and hash browns... Regular and decaf. coffee, hot chocoloate, orange juice, milk, and water... The server was friendly and kept everything stocked... We did not use the fitness center, and while it is small, it looked to have nice equipment... The complimentary wireless internet worked flawlessly... We had no issues with noise - Either from other guests or traffic on the Milford Expressway or I-275...
We did have a couple of minor issues with our room... First, the refridgerator would "run loud" every now and then... Not so loud or so often as to make us want to move to another room, but a bit aggravating... The second issue is that the bed comforter is stained, and it should be replaced... We took it off the bed, and left it off the bed... The final issue is that in this day and age, I rarely stay in hotel that doesn't have newer, HD flat screen tv's... This hotel does not, and while the tv's in there worked fine, they should be upgraded... I would expect to find standard definition tv's in a Super 8, not a Hilton family hotel...
On leaving, we mentioned the refridgerator only to let them know that the compressor was likely about to fail, and they took off a night on our bill and apologized for our inconvenience... Another excellent experience at this hotel... Thanks, Homewood!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford? Share your experiences!