“Great food, poor cleaning staff” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 85 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Amelia, Ohio
“Great food, poor cleaning staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

I understand that it's a "roadhouse" and I don't mind walking on peanut shells in the aisle but when they're crunching under my feet while I'm sitting and the table it is distracting. I watched bus boys throw bread plates full of peanut shells onto the floor under a table he was cleaning and our waitress did the same thing when she was cleaning up plates. I'd have rated them excellently if it were just things people had thrown on the floor or that had been accidentally dropped but throwing it under the table when people are sitting there is just gross.

Norwood, OH
“Hands Down the Best Steaks in Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I've been going to Texas Roadhouse for years and finally decided to review this location. We just went on Memorial Day and it was only half full. Now, I know this is a chain, but who cares. My husband and I have had many steaks from chains and local places, but nothing beats the steaks we get from Texas Roadhouse. Both the sirloin and the ribeye are fantastic, so you can't go wrong with either. The dinner rolls are to die for and I always eat way too many. The sides are good and the ribs are also the best I've had anywhere. Please get the 1/2 slab if you order them or you will be sorry. The also have an earlybird special for $7.99 Sun-Thurs., which is a great deal.
The only down side to the place would be that they don't open until around 3 pm on weekdays and Friday nights the wait can be insane. I would avoid going then. They do have call ahead seating which works really well, except for one occassion where we still waited 45 minutes. If you haven't been go and give it a try. I know you will love Texas Roadhouse as much as I do.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Milford, Ohio
“Lots of food - reasonable prices.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

They have a decent selection - especially if you love meat. Their salads and side dishes are good, too. Portioins are good and you never leave hungry. Love the peanuts - careful if you are allergic, the shells are everywhere. Friendly staff and usually very quick service.

Visited October 2011
Middletown, OH
“UNBELIEVABLE COURTESY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

Restaurant was busy, but my friends who are frequent visitors phoned ahead for seating. Our hostess asked me how my last visit was to Texas Roadhouse and I told her I had never been to a Texas Roadhouse before. That was all I said to her. in a few moments the manager showed up with a sample tray of all the side items for me to try before placing an order and a certificate for a free appetizer on my next visit and took my e-mail and I received another coupon and welcome. The food and service was excellent and everyone that walked by me asked me if they were treating me well. I felt so special and have returned twice and I live about 40 minutes away.

• Visited August 2011