We recently stayed for a weekend trip to Cedar Point. The staff was friendly and check in was quick and easy. We were surprised at our reserved King size room. The room was larger than I thought with a jacuzzi. The room was clean and services was great.The hotel amenities featured internet access, free continental breakfast (waffles, biscuits and gravy, sausage, etc.), outdoor and indoor pools and hot tub.We were just minutes from the attractions. I had taken pictures and sent them to family and friends. A few of my friends had taken a trip to Cedar Point and stayed at the same place and they enjoyed their stay. I recommend this hotel to whomever that wants a good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make tracks to our hotel, which is just seven miles south of Cedar Point Amusement Park. Everything you need for nonstop fun is here including well-appointed rooms including 17 spacious two-person Jacuzzi rooms. All guests enjoy free continental breakfast every morning in addition to free wireless internet access, indoor and outdoor pools, game room, and parking facilities to accommodate campers, trailers, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Cedar Point South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Cedar Point South Hotel Milan
- Quality Inn Cedar Point South Milan, Ohio