We recently stayed here on a weekend trip to Cedar Point. We reserved the room with 3 double beds and a roll away. I had never seen a room with 3 double beds that wasn't a suite so it was a nice surprise not to have to get 2 rooms. Check in was quick and we were in the second building. The roll away bed was in our room when we arrived. The room was large and clean. Nothing fancy but all we needed was a place to sleep and shower. Tub drained a bit slower but nothing we couldn't handle. I'm not convinced the beds were even standard sized but more like twin and half. Pillows were a bit small too. Breakfast was average. Biscuits and gravy, sausage patties, eggs,typical waffle maker, cereal and pastries available. More fruit or yogurt would have been a nice addition. We didn't use the pool but found a t shirt and flip flop laying on the sidewalk. They were there for two days we were there. Maybe staff needs to walk the property to look for items or trash occasionally? Overall it was an average hotel stay and clean for a quick weekend trip to Cedar Point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make tracks to our hotel, which is just seven miles south of Cedar Point Amusement Park. Everything you need for nonstop fun is here including well-appointed rooms including 17 spacious two-person Jacuzzi rooms. All guests enjoy free continental breakfast every morning in addition to free wireless internet access, indoor and outdoor pools, game room, and parking facilities to accommodate campers, trailers, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Cedar Point South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Cedar Point South Hotel Milan
- Quality Inn Cedar Point South Milan, Ohio