We stayed here for three nights for a Cedar Point trip. Check in was rough. The first room we were given hadn't been cleaned. We told the girl at the front desk, who sent us to a different room. That room had someone in it, so we quickly shut the door and then asked for a third room, which was clean and unoccupied.
The room had white comforters, which was nice. It was also really clean, and free of bed bugs, which was a concern because I read reviews of several other area hotels that did have them. Can't complain at all about cleanliness. There wasn't a microwave or fridge in the room though, which was inconvenient, because we were there for three days. Breakfast was good though, and had more of a selection than some hotel breakfasts. One other strange thing about our room was that it was supposed to have two queen beds, but one bed was a lot smaller than the other, maybe the size of a double.
One other minor issue was the lack of security. The back door locks didn't need a key, they just opened, so theoretically anyone could come in. Windows around pool were also left open most of the night. This hotel is in a nicer area, so it really isn't that much of a problem, but some extra security would be nice. We didn't have any problems with noise, but we also didn't go to sleep until midnight.
Overall, this hotel was very clean, in a good location, and served its purpose for our trip. The only reason I would not stay there would be if it was a stay for several night, because then the lack of fridge/microwave would be a problem. If this hotel got some updates, it would be really great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make tracks to our hotel, which is just seven miles south of Cedar Point Amusement Park. Everything you need for nonstop fun is here including well-appointed rooms including 17 spacious two-person Jacuzzi rooms. All guests enjoy free continental breakfast every morning in addition to free wireless internet access, indoor and outdoor pools, game room, and parking facilities to accommodate campers, trailers, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Cedar Point South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Cedar Point South Hotel Milan
- Quality Inn Cedar Point South Milan, Ohio