My husband and I stayed for a night on our way to North Dakota. I was a little nervous after reading the other reviews. I can say that I didn't have as bad of an experience as some of the other reviewers, however, I would probably try a different hotel if staying near Sandusky again. The room was non-smoking but it likely was a smoking room in the past as it still had that stale cigarette smoke odor. Although I wouldn't go so far as to say that the bed sheets were not clean, they were very wrinkled, which at the very least gave the illusion that unclean bed sheets were a possibility. And the floor was not vaccumed. Cleanliness is definitely not a priority. All that being said, my husband didn't think it was bad at all so go figure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make tracks to our hotel, which is just seven miles south of Cedar Point Amusement Park. Everything you need for nonstop fun is here including well-appointed rooms including 17 spacious two-person Jacuzzi rooms. All guests enjoy free continental breakfast every morning in addition to free wireless internet access, indoor and outdoor pools, game room, and parking facilities to accommodate campers, trailers, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn Cedar Point South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Cedar Point South Hotel Milan
- Quality Inn Cedar Point South Milan, Ohio