“great value, euro style” 4 of 5 stars

You added Motel 6 Sandusky-Milan to your Saves list
Motel 6 Sandusky-Milan
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   11406 US 250 N, I-80/90 Exit 118, Milan, OH 44846   |
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Milan
“great value, euro style”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

the night manager was very nice and on the ball. The room was European style with no carpets which we really like.the room was very clean fresh and recently updated. The air conditioner was built into the wall so it wasn't as noisy as the kind that are under the window. the street noise was minimal but you could hear the pipes when other people use the shower

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Laura B, General Manager at Motel 6 Sandusky-Milan, responded to this review, July 11, 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

My wife and I stayed here June 20 to 22, 2014.
Pros: Fair price considering we stayed here during tourist season. Room was very clean with no signs of mildew or mold (which is common in this area). Amenities were spartan but adequate for our needs. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Cons: WI-FI was extremely sluggish. There was a lot of noise in the hallway, but no noise from adjoining rooms.

Room Tip: If I ever stayed here again, I would insist on an even number room on a lower floor to muffle the no...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Laura B, General Manager at Motel 6 Sandusky-Milan, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Thank you for your recent review! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again when you travel through the area. And we are looking into the WIFI issues that you have wrote about. Thank you again!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

We were their to spend a weekend at Cedar Point. The Hotel was clean and easy to find. The staff were very helpful with directions to local attractions and places to eat. The thing that was below exceptions was the WIFI. It was unavailable at times. At other times it was very easy to get access.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Laura B, General Manager at Motel 6 Sandusky-Milan, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Thank you for your recent review! I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again when you travel through the area! Thank you for letting me know about the WIFI issues.
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Everyone should avoid this hotel at all costs! The receptionist was so rude, I couldn't even believe myself. He kept trying to convince us that we didn't have a reservation when we showed him that we did. I had seen the pictures for this place and was super excited to stay here for a night, but we never got to even get a room because he denied our Hotels.com reservation.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
I am very sorry about the issues that you had at the Motel 6 Sandusky/Milan. I would like to look into this issue more if you could please contact me at 419-499-8001.

Thak you
Laura Bolton
Warren, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We had a horriable experience at a super 8. We drove and drove and came across this motel. We got the last room available. Since there was a hot rod power tour every hotel around was booked. We checked in and right away was impressed with the hotel staff and it was very clean, We liked the new modern look they put on the hotel with the color choices for the rooms. My husband and i will be going to car shows out that way and we will be sure to stay in this hotel again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your contribution to our review page for the Sandusky/Milan Motel 6. We love to hear about our guests experiences and enjoyable stay. I am glad that we were able to provide you with clean, affordable lodging while in town. We hope we can be of service to you in the future!
Clarence, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

We originally were staying at Hotel Breakers to go to Cedar Point, but after receiving a room with a broken mattress and no assistance, we tried Motel 6. The room was very clean, although the toilet itself could have been a little cleaner. The rooms are updated with modern decor and laminate flooring (no musty carpet smell, yay!). The beds weren't spectacular, but they were still comfortable. I was very impressed with the quality of room for the price. Motel 6 is only a fraction of what Hotel Breakers is charging ($200-$300 a night) and it is way better. Although I wish it were closer to CP, there are lots of shops and restaurants on US 250 so you end up saving money on food as well. I've always stayed on property at Cedar Point, but after finding this hidden gem, we'll be staying here from now on!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Laura B, General Manager at Motel 6 Sandusky-Milan, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our property. We strive to make every guests stay a positive one. We enjoy receiving any and all feedback about how we are doing . I have addressed the issue that you did have with my staff. Thank you again for your kind words!
Thornton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Needed a cheap, clean place to stay with my dog, while driving across country. This motel 6 worked out well. Staff was very nice, room was clean and bed was comfortable.
The walls were thin, but staff was on top of asking noisy guests to keep the noise level down. There was a noisy group across the hall from me. Front desk staff nicely asked them to turn music down. Later she gave me the chance to change rooms if they were bothering me, and said she'd stay on top of the situation - which she did. I really appreciated that.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Laura B, General Manager at Motel 6 Sandusky-Milan, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our property. We strive to make every guests stay a positive one. We enjoy receiving any and all feedback about how we are doing, and its refreshing to hear that we are doing a good job and that we were able to take care of the issue that you had with the noise . Thank you again for your kind words!

Been to Motel 6 Sandusky-Milan? Share your experiences!