“Great food & great atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

513-849-2110
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 83 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Great food & great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

The pork barbecue sandwich is awesome! I also got to taste the beef brisket which was quite good. I love that the food is smoked there at the restaurant. The baked beans were tasty, but I didn't love the coleslaw. It's not as sweet as I would like.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“First time, excellent pulled pork”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Today as I was visiting one of client, I stumbled upon this new place. I think this place just opened up within the past 3 weeks. I decided to stop in and try their Barbeque. This place is very small, but clean, service was good, the prices were good. $6.00 for pulled pork sandwich, $7.50 for brisket sandwich, sides at $1.50 or you can add 2 sides to your sandwich for $2.00. The daily special was $18.00 for a full slab and 2 sides, excellent prices is what got my attention, the sight of everyone's food looked really good. I settled on the pulled pork sandwich with 2 sides, apple sauce and coleslaw. I then added a drink for a $1.00- total $9.00 for one of the best lunches in a long time. My sandwich was perfection, smoked to perfection, flavorful, tender and juicy. It's the best pulled pork I've tasted so far in Middletown!! I also loved the coleslaw, very tasty, kind of spicy but not hot. By far this was a great lunch!! I would recommend this place to anyone. If you live in Cincinnati , it's only like 30 minutes away, Hamilton, ohio is only 15-20 minutes away and Dayton is only 30 minutes away. This place is worth the drive!

• Visited July 2014