“First Skydive” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 11 attractions in Middletown
Type: Sports Complexes
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Start Skydiving is one the top five largest and fastest growing Drop-Zones in the world and the home of the Work Stinks Boogie. We also create more new skydivers than any other Drop-Zone in the world through the professional services of JUMP Institute, which staffs over 60+ professional personnel that are all dedicated to providing you with the best training in the world.Start Skydiving's new location in Middletown features a 1.15 mile long runway that can support extra-large aircraft for special events, more than 23,000+ sq ft of hangar space, over 600+ acres of soft cut sod to land on, free world-class coaching in all disciplines from world-renown professional skydiving team, Team Fastrax, as well as numerous amenities such as our patented self-manifesting system, indoor padded and carpeted packing areas, paid packing services, clean showers and restrooms, an RV park and campgrounds with a bonfire pit, free Wi-Fi, an ATM, a huge family park right next-door, and over ten restaurants and hotels within less than a half of a mile away.If you have jumped with us before, we appreciate you sharing your experience with us by submitting a review, as your feedback is what allows us to more effectively focus our continual efforts in providing you with excellent service.If you have not jumped with us before, then what are you waiting for?Come and see for yourself why we are rated number one by skydivers worldwide and...START SKYDIVING!Please call us or visit our website for more details.Blue Skies!~ The Team at Start SkydivingWhy pay more and get less when you can pay less and get more?-- Larger faster aircraft-- State of the art equipment-- More than 60 professional instructors-- Higher exit altitudesOnly at Start Skydiving in Middletown, Ohio!
Cincinnati, Ohio
“First Skydive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

This is a great place for your first skydive! The facility was very clean and the service was very good and the tandem skydivers make you feel very comfortable. It is also a great place to continue with your next skydives and training. I will definitely be back.

Visited July 2012

“The best.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

This was the best birthday present ever. I turned 40 and apparently I am hard to buy for. I had just went zip lining with my mom for her 65th birthday a few days before I turned 40 and wanted something more exciting for my birthday. This was much better. My tandem jump was with Gila and he was the best, we even landed standing up. It was the best experience ever.

Dayton, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
“Fun Thrills”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I had a blast here! The staff was friendly and helped me get over my fears. I recommend this to the young and old...providing your health is ok. I do not recommend bringing children as this is not a kid-friendly activity. This is for the true thrill seeker, or anyone looking to conquer a fear of heights!

Visited September 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
38 attraction reviews
“The Most Exciting Thing I Ever Did”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

I received this as a birthday gift from my wife two years ago. Yes it took me that much time to get up the nerve. I jumped solo so there was a few hour class first. Class was fun but when we actually got in the air I wanted to chenge my mind. After leaving the plane it was super. The staff was very professional and I felt as safe as you could feel jumping out of a airplane.

Visited October 2011
Dayton, Ohio
18 attraction reviews
“A Leap of Faith!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

I chose to leap into a new decade of my life with a tandem jump. All of the people I encountered made me feel welcome and were happy to answer any questions I had. Dan P. was in control of my jump and I don't think I could have picked anyone better. He gave me thorough instructions on what to do. Most importantly, he made me feel safe. I chose to have photos and video done to document what I thought might be a once in a lifetime experience. Between Dan and Melanie, I have a wonderful dvd to share with my friends as well as a cd with lots of pictures. If you're thinking about doing it, I would highly recommend Start Skydiving. I enjoyed my experience so much I'm thinking of flying again soon!

Visited April 2012