“Yummy !!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
“Yummy !!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

Awsome food honestly its my all time fav !! The service could use a bit of work tho. It seems to always be packed out so you have to wait very long times even to get a drink or the servers just are not very attentive. But amasing food just keeps bringing me back !!

Visited November 2011

“Food is hot, fresh and fast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

I have had all positive experiences here! The food has always been good and service has always been pleasant! I like the skakes of course! ! I love that they have pretty extended hours! !! I would go back! !!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2010

By far the worst restaurant I've ever been to. The staff is so rude...plus the management. I always get the wrong food. One of the staff even called me a b**** after I told her she didn't need to be so rude over the speaker in the drive thru. I was the second car in line in the drive thru and after 20+ minutes I pulled out of line and at that point had already ordered my food. I will never return to this terrible place and will discourage anyone I know from ever spending their money at this terrible establishment?

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere