“Good Location & clean” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   17555 Bagley Road, Middleburg Heights, OH 44130   |
New York, New York, United States
“Good Location & clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I stayed two nights here last weekend. The place is quiet and clean with a good location near the interstate. Staff was friendly and there is a restaurant right near by for breakfast, also a Dunkins Donuts. I would stay here again Good value

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. Our goal is to provide dependable service to all our guests at a reasonable price. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

Again, thank you for your positive feedback, and we look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Amherst, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

The first floor of this hotel is outside - facing doors which is great for people who want direct access to their cars. The second and third floors are inside - facing rooms which are great for people who want more privacy and security. My friend and I chose an inside room. The hotel has been recently remodeled, it seems. Neutral colors, new furniture, flat screen tv, comfortable beds. We both slept great! The clerk in the lobby was very personable and friendly. My only complaint is the wifi. It kept kicking my phone off wifi. The signal strength was poor to begin with and every so often when I noticed the info bar at the top of my screen, I saw that I was using data, not wifi, and would have to reconnect all over again. But that's my only complaint. Otherwise this hotel is a fantastic value in a great location!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. We have made some really nice changes, flat screen TV, new bedding, mattresses, carpet, drapes, just to name a few changes. We also upgraded our wifi, and your experience should not have happened. We are looking into why this happened.

The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all our guests at a reasonable price. But, it's only through their eyes that we can assess the quality of the accommodations and service we provide.

Again, let me thank you for your positive review, and we look forward to your next visit.
Loudonville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

The Red Roof Inn is the best place to stay while in the Middleburg Heights, Ohio area. We stay at this hotel every time we are in the Cleveland, Ohio area. The employee's are all so friendly and treat you with respect. We bring our classic car up to Cleveland for different car shows and cruise in's around the area and never have to worry about anyone messing with our classic cars unlike 2 of the neighboring hotels. The rooms at this hotel are always very clean. The hotel maids do a great job keeping them clean. There is only 1 thing I'd like to see in these king rooms and that is a recliner instead of the little chairs they have stuck in the corner. We usually stay at this inn at least 10 or more nights a year and starting in 2015 we will add about 10 more nights. This is a very safe area in which to stay in. I believe we have met every employee that works here at this inn including the resident manager whom we just met this past Friday evening. This past weekend we had room 107 and will ask for this room from here on. It was and always is a pleasure to stay at this Red Roof Inn. For Diner we went over to Bakers Square on West 130th street off Pearl Road which is only about 5 miles from the inn. There is also a Brown Derby restaurant about 3 miles from the Red Roof Inn and sometimes while staying here we will just order in pizza.. We set our chairs out to enjoy the fresh air and the sunset Saturday evening.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your positive words. Our team enjoys positive feedback from our guests. I post all reviews for our team to read.

I do manage the hotel, but I do not live here. At times It feels like I live here :) I will pass your recliner suggestion on to our design team. We strive everyday to make every guests experience a positive one. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Again, let me thank you for your kind words.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

After reading all kinds of online horror stories of reasonably priced hotel rooms in this area, we were so pleased to find this place. Fresh , clean, bright, comfortable with a friendly professional staff, and WiFi that works. No frills, but pleasantly comfortable and restful. No complaints!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. I also read reviews from other hotels and understand your feelings. We try very hard to make every guests experience a positive one. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. We work hard everyday to be the best at what we do.

Thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to your next visit.
SAINT JOSEPH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

One night stop before seeing a game at Progressive Field. Easily downtown inside of 20 minutes. No free breakfast,but some easy options nearby. The room was neat and clean. I would consider it top quality for the price- Great value.

• Stayed June 2014
On behalf of out team, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise.

We made many improvements for our guests enjoyment. Flat screen TV, new bedding, mattress package, new carpeting, drapes and became 100% smoke free. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Again, let me thank you for your kind words. We are committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

The guy at the front desk was nice and that's where it ended.

NO Shampoo
SMALLEST and THINNEST Towels I've EVER Seen
NO Breakfast
Bathroom REAKED of Smoke in NON-SMOKING Hotel
Bedsheets Were Dirty

I can't believe this place has 4.5 Stars! What were these people smoking?!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
On behalf of our team, please accept my apology for your unpleasant stay with us. We strive to ensure our guests experience the best stay possible during their travels, and we fell short of our goal this time. We offer shampoo, quality towels and a smoke free hotel. I have posted your review for our housekeeper to see.

Please accept my sincere apology, and we look forward to you next visit.
Columbus, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I have been staying at this property, on business, every week for over 2 years. I have written several times about the great staff, location, affordable rates and cleanliness. That has not changed. It is still the best value I can find and the people are great. They all have a "can do" attitude and care about doing their part to give the guest an outstanding stay. In over 100 visits, I have never had the slightest problem. Indeed, I am constantly impressed with this property and how the people go out of their way to exceed expectations..

Jeff, the Manager, has a real knack for hiring outstanding people. They do anything they reasonably can to make my stay easy and comfortable. They always help with a smile and it is a pleasure to see them each week.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
On behalf of our team, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise.

Given the nature of the hotel business, good service depends on people willing to give their best at all times. This is why it is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our teams efforts, and takes time to say thank you.

My goal has always been to hire friendly people who take pride in their work.

Again, let me thank you for your positive review, we all look forward to your next visit.

Been to Red Roof Inn Cleveland Middleburg Heights? Share your experiences!