“Good stay .” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   17555 Bagley Road, Middleburg Heights, OH 44130   |
ohio
“Good stay .”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

For the price u cant stay better. The staff was helpful .We had a problem with our room and Rodney fixed it right away.Thank you Rodney . The room was very spacius . Clean and comfortable . I liked that u did not enter the rooms from the outside . That makes it nice when ts fweezing outside.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. Good service depends on people willing to give their best at all times. Rodney takes pride in taking care of our guests needs. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes a team member by name, and takes the time to share their experience.

Again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I needed a last minute place to stay and was traveling alone. Between the great reviews and the fact that this location offered interior hallways (for levels 2&3), which gives me a sense of safety, I gave it a try. It was well worth the few extra miles out of the way for an inexpensive, yet very comfortable room.

Room Tip: The Interstate is on the back side of the Inn. If noise bothers you, request a room up front. I wa...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay. Our team takes pride and enjoys positive comments. Our goal is to provide outstanding dependable service to all our guests at a very reasonable price.

Again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit with us.
Bealeton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

This hotel was great for the price. Rooms were verry clean. Staff was great. Thanks (Terry or Jenny) for a clean room Location was good (turn left at light not at friendlys). This hotel has been remodeled and even offered room service from an outside dinner. No fridge in the room but a safe. I was in town for business and my company put me up at the downtown Aloft for the rest of the week. The Aloft is on the lake and verry nice but didn't feel like home. Changed my thoughts about red roof inns!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your kind words of praise. Good service depends on people willing to give their best at all times. People really do make a difference and our team enjoys taking care of all of our guests needs.

Again, let me thank you for your kind words of praise, and we look forward to your next visit.
Columbus, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

The Red Roof Inn in Middleburgh Heights is the best value motel I have found. It is ideally located to business and attractions in the Cleveland area and reasonably priced.

What makes this motel special is the staff. Housekeeping keeps every room impeccably clean.....all the time. Gretchen and Candy usually attend to my room and they are part of a great housekeeping staff.

The front desk people are always efficient, helpful and friendly. They solve problems with ease and are truly committed to quality customer service. Rodney, Shannon, Stasia and Nicole are the front desk folks. I always look forward to seeing them whenever I stay there.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
On behalf of our team, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise.

Good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That's why it's truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our team by name.

Again, let me thank you for your kind words, We are committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights while visiting friends and family. Everything was great. Room was quiet and clean. Brought a dog with me and had no issues whatsoever. Would definitely stay again. Brought my own bath towel because I like a larger towel. Very convenient location.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, October 19, 2013

Good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. it's truely rewarding when guest recognizes our teams efforts.

Again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit.
Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Stopped here on way from Atlantic City to Iowa and just wanted somewhere clean to crash for night. All i really want is somewhere clean. But this place was that and comfortable with good friendly desk staff too. Another 1 to get thumbs up from me!!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and our team enjoys positive feedback from our guests. It is comments like yours that really put a smile on the teams face.

Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to your next visit.
Washington, DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Aside from the elevator and 3rd floor hallway, the motel was great and much better than I expected. The housekeeper was great. The front desk people were nice and helpful. They let me look at my room in advance (because I was frankly nervous about staying at Red Roof Inn) and I was very happy with the room.

Room Tip: 3rd floor less likely to have pets. If you have allergies to pets like me, then you might want to s...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your review. This year we made some very nice improvements. We installed flat screen tv's, mattresses and boxsprings, carpeting, duvets, linens and became 100% smoke free.

Again, thank you for your positive review, and we look forward to your next visit.

Been to Red Roof Inn Cleveland Middleburg Heights? Share your experiences!