“Good Review” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Angola In
“Good Review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We stay at this hotel every time we go to Cleveland. It is a nice hotel for the value. The rooms are simple (no extras) but are clean and comfortable. The staff has all been very friendly and ready to help or give extra items when needed. There are not microwaves double bed room, but the front desk staff popped popcorn for us. Will definately go back.

Room Tip: They are currently renovating the bottom floor rooms.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your positive review. We have freshened up the hotel with all new beds, carpet, drapes, bedding and flat screen TV's. You will really enjoy the upgrades.

Again, thank you for your positive review and we look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

we've stayed at this property before and have never been disapponted.
Always clean, nice people at the front desk and lots of nearby places to eat.
It's 2 miles to the IX Center and 15 or 20 minutes to the rock n roll hall of fame.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your positive review. Our goal is to provide dependable service at a reasonable price to all our guests. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again.
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This Red Roof Inn is probably the best hotel I've stayed at in a while. For the price of the room, the cleanliness and the staff put this place over the top. The front desk staff is quick to get you checked in and to your room so you can relax. I dealt with Shannon checking in and a few times to get coffee and she was always so pleasant. Heather checked me out of my room and she was equally as friendly. Their housekeeping staff doesn't miss a beat either! They all take pride in the work they do and actually take the time to greet guests that they see. From now on when I pass through the Cleveland area I will always make sure to stay here!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your positive review. Good service depends on people willing to give their very best at all times. That's why it's truly rewarding when a guest recognizes the staff by name, and takes the time to say thank you.

Again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit.
Great Neck, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I made this last minute booking due to a snowstorm and didn't have high expectations, but this turned out to be one of the best values I've found. Location was right off the highway but not too noisy, room was clean and friendly check-in staff accommodated my request for a room with fridge and microwave. The decor was a bit ugly but the place was clean and it was a huge relief to be somewhere safe and warm when outside the weather was record-breaking freezing. The bathroom was in good shape and very clean. No breakfast, but coffee in lobby. Wifi worked adequately well and was free. I would definitely come back here anytime I'm in Cleveland!

Room Tip: You have to ask if you want fridge/microwave.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for your positive review. We have just completed freshing the hotel up with all new mattresses, carpet, drapes, bedding and flat screen TV's.
You will really like our new look, and we look forward to your next visit.
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Because Dayton, OH, where I live, has no Amtrak service, I had to drive my friend up to Cleveland to get the train. Since his train left before 6 a.m. and the drive is about 3 1/2 hours from Dayton, we decided to book an inexpensive hotel for the night before. Based on the positive reviews, I chose this motel, which was about 20 minutes from the train station in downtown Cleveland. We ended up being in the room for just about seven hours total, but during that time everything was fine. The person who checked me in was pleasant and efficient, and the room was clean, which was pretty much all that mattered for that short of a stay. The only noise issue was when someone slammed the stairway door in the hall, which our room was near, in the middle of the night. Other than that, based on my experience, I recommend this as a good budget option for an overnight stay in the Cleveland area.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Again, thank you for your positive review, and we look forward to your next visit.
Carrollton, Ohio, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

We have stayed here several times before. But we stayed on Dec. 25 and had to leave at 9:30 p.m and drove the two hours home. the bed was hard as a rock, pillows flatter than pancakes, and my husband and i had not been in bed 15 minutes, when we both began coughing and sneezing. Dust mites. The room was not clean, Save your money

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
JJ10060, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention. We accommodate many guests each evening, and our goal is to provide dependable service at a reasonable price. It is very disappointing to learn we did not deliver on our goal. Please accept my sincere apology.

Please be assured that your issue will be addressed. We take pride in our hotel, and do our very best to prevent problems from recurring. We are committed to total guest satisfaction, and look forward to your next visit.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

We checked into the Red Roof Inn Middleburg Heights for a night, due to unforeseen and unacceptable circumstances at our original motel. I am happy to say that the Red Roof Inn Middleburg Heights offers excellent customer service and lodging that is far better than many at its price point.

We happened to catch a "super saver special," so our room was very economically priced - enough so to make me think it may turn out to be as bad as the room we left. I'm happy to say I was wrong! We checked into a Superior King Room on the Inn's third floor, which was spotlessly clean and equipped with all the essential amenities (note: if you need a hair dryer, you do have to ask for one), including hot and cold running water (don't laugh...we left our prior lodging primarily because there was no hot water for showers).

The Inn's staff was top-notch in customer service and courtesy, both on the phone and in person.

This Red Roof Inn offers room service on a limited basis (meaning, it's not available 24/7), but we did not place any orders.

We were in the Middleburg Heights area to visit family, and now we know where we'll be staying for future trips. We were very satisfied with the Red Roof Inn Middleburg Heights, and recommend it for travel in the Cleveland Hopkins/Middleburg/Parma area.

Room Tip: Superior King Rooms are spacious; this Red Roof location offers an ADA-compliant King room.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
JJ10060, Owner at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, December 15, 2012
On behalf of the staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise. Our goal is to provide dependable service at a reasonable price.

Again, let me thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to your next visit.

PS. Our Superior Kings Rooms now offer blow dryers and irons & boards in the rooms.

Been to Red Roof Inn Cleveland Middleburg Heights? Share your experiences!