“I love this place already!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Barbecue, Pizza, Brew Pub, Chicken Wings
Good for: Families with children, Entertaining clients
Description: We are located in the Sheldon Townhouse building.
“I love this place already!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

This place rocks! I love Fat Heads in North Olmsted, but it was always a hike to get out there. The tasting room is close by, which is a huge plus, and it adds another great place for food and locally brewed beer. It's a place that you almost want to keep to yourself, but I've gotta mention it for anyone who's new in town and wants to try a taste of Cleveland. The atmosphere is very cool in its own way. It's pretty much the guts of a brewery with a tiny bar for sampling, but I was very surprised and excited that they also serve food. The kitchen is surprisingly tiny with like 2 cooks, but there's still plenty of great variety on the menu. The food is legit and of course there's several awesome FH beers on tap, 6 packs, and growlers. The atmosphere is hard to describe... Maybe different, random, but definitely cool. The location is hidden away in a commercial area, kind of a hidden gem. The tasting room is small scale; it's like a very mini version of the establishment in North Olmsted. We went on a Thursday night, still plenty of open seating, ordered at the bar, great service, and food came out quick. Overall I'm really glad they added the tasting room to the brewery and I can see this as a regular place I'll be visiting.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Scottsdale, Arizona
“could've stayed here for a few more hours!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Recommended highly by servers at the Brew Kettle FH's is another of my idea of a brewhouse tasting room. Perfect that they included a kitchen and to our unfortunate delight entertainment was forthcoming (we had to leave prior). The line up of beers impressive as was service and intriguing colorful was murals. If we hadn't eaten already the food arriving for other customers was a sure draw for next time

Visited December 2013