“Always a great experience!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Medina, Ohio
“Always a great experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We visit this place once a month as it is half-way between our house and my in-laws, so it is a good place for a family Sunday dinner! We have never had a bad experience here, and the food is always great. The service is attentive and pleasant. The spinach or anti-pasta salads are good to share, and I recommend the poppy-seed dressing, sith some home-made italian bread. If you are in the mood for soup, the wedding soup is consistently delicious. The egg-plant parmesan is always a favorite as are the pizzas. Another nice feature is that they will do have half orders of pasta, so the kids or not so hungry seniors can have a nice size meal. One thing to realize is that if you want cheese on your salads, it is always an upcharge.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Great food! Even better service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here on our way through town. Drive from minneapolis with my three kids and they were hungry, tired (acting up) and after sitting in a car all day, ready to tear up the place. Our server Linda did such an awesome job that it made our evening so much better. Then the food came and it was great. My kids had the standard spaghetti, but with homemade noodles its not so standard. My wife shared a pizza with my son, and being from Chicago I have a taste for a good pie. The crust has a buttery flavor and melted in your mouth when you take a bit into its flakey awesomeness! I had a chicken dish, that I can't remember the name, but it was to die for. It was accompanied with a spinach, garlic caramelization concoction that if I could sum it up in one word it would be "heavenly". All I can say is that if you are looking for a good family restaurant that is reasonably priced. Look no further than Santos's. I'd even drive out of the way. Grazi Tony and Linda. You made our day!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio
“Very Good Italian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

My grandmother and I went to this restaurant on an early Friday evening. We were seated right away and our waitress was great. She was really attentive and polite.

My grandmother ordered the Eggplant Parmesan, she only ate half but said she couldn't wait to eat the left overs. I ordered the Fettuccine Alfredo and it was very good. However, I never add salt to food and in this instance, a dash really picked up the flavors. Also, we had received salad and bread with our meals. I got the house Italian dressing and it was very unique in a good way.

This is one of my grandmother's favorite restaurants and she has never had a bad experience. The atmosphere was very friendly and I would definitely go here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toms River
“Quite good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

My senior olympic softball team from New Jersey was looking for a place to eat. One of the wives found this place. There was about 17 of us. They put us all on a special long table in a little alcove. Service was great and the food was more than adequate. They had Moretti Italian beer also. Most of these places serve only the inferior Peroni beer. I would go back here again if the situation presented itself. Plenty of other people there also.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Recommended”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Thsi is a very nice place: good menu, good value, excellent sauce, and good service. I was visiting the area and came back twice, and would certainly go again.

Visited July 2013