“Good for Lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Cleveland, Ohio
“Good for Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

I work in these parts and have been here for lunch about 3 times with co-workers. Their food is good; sliders, soups, sandwiches, etc...and their prices match well. Most items are $2.00 then go up in price from there but are still quite reasonable. I had a soup/sandwich combination for $5.00 which was great. I have heard from some of the younger single folks that this place is hopping after work with $2.00 beers and drinks. If I were single, this is probably where I'd hang out after work. For those who aren't, try it for lunch.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Parma, Ohio
“Worst Restaurant on the Face of the Earth”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

Went to the restaurant around noon on a weekday. TERRIBLE service. Was left waiting for an extensive period of time. With the exception of taking our order and bringing the food some 40 minutes later, the waitress never checked up on us. When we acted annoyed, she claimed the kitchen was "slammed." Please. There were a total of five other patrons in the entire restaurant.

Food was legitimately horrible. I would not feed it to my dog. The meat in the pulled pork wrap tasted frozen and the macaroni and cheese had a disgustingly sweet & smoky flavor. My stomach was killing me for hours after I left the restaurant. And I was not the only one -- my mother experienced similar discomfort. The buffalo chicken in my mother's salad was of terrible quality, and the rest of the salad consisted solely of lettuce and a heaping mound of mozzarella cheese.

Other employees (who I believe were the owners) were very obnoxious. Acted like they were doing everyone a favor by allowing them to eat the restaurant's disgusting food. Stood talking in front of a TV that my mother and I were watching , acting as though we were invisible (it was obvious that we were watching the TV). The poor quality of the restaurant coincides with the stupidity and indifference of its owners.

This is the worst restaurant I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing. Even though the food was so cheap, I was annoyed that I wasted the money. What's the point of boasting cheap prices when I could pretty closely replicate the food quality at Two Bucks by sharing a dish of dog food with my puppy? At least at home I wouldn't have to worry about ignorant employees blocking me from watching TV or dealing with a clueless and inattentive waitress.

P.S. I hated this restaurant so much that I created a tripadvisor account just to defile its name.

• Visited April 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lagrange, OH
“Its really 2 bucks for a pint of Guinness”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

We just stopped in to see what Two Bucks was about! Well a Guinness is really $2 for a pint! I ordered Amstel light ...yes $2! We also ordered little slider burgers which were ok. I can't wait to go back to try the rest of the menu!!!

• Visited March 2012