“Nice rooms and inexpensive” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights

You added Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   17552 Rosbough Blvd., Middleburg Heights, OH 44130 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios )   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Falls Church, Virginia
“Nice rooms and inexpensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I had stayed here for a single night with my family . The kitchen was a great convenience as I was travelling with a kid.In case you guys are reaching late , kindly look out for the locker with your room keys in it.There would be a code to open it. I was not aware of this. Probably same procedure is followed in all extended stays. Calling them would be great.

Room Tip: In case you guys are travelling late , kindly look out for the locker with your room keys in it.I di...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Soumitra - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the kitchen was a great convenience to you during your stay. As well, I am so glad that you and your family found your late night check-in to be quick and easy.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Hillsborough, New Hampshire
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is an inexpensive place to lay your head, and to have the use of a kitchen if needed. I heard they are renovating many rooms; by the look of the hallways and of our room this work is needed. We paid less than many other places, and we got what we paid for. High point for me was that there was a little patio outside our window that was a nice place to sit in the sun. Downside was that I wasn't all that comfortable in the room, so I did want to get outside. Staff was fine; front desk is closed from 11 PM to 7 AM so if you need someone you are out of luck. We slid our key in the door slot; hope that we have no later problems with not "checking out."

Room Tip: We got a quiet room on a corner of the building. The clerk seemed to know which were quieter.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Sarah - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you were not comfortable in your room. In response to your feedback, I am looking at ways to make each room more comfortable for our guests.

If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at cmh@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Knightstown, Indiana, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

although I did make a reservation directly at the hotel itself it was somehow misunderstood that 2 beds means 2 beds in the same room not a full size bed in 2 different rooms. I will not put me or my family through this aggravation again. I can not or will not recommend this hotel to any of my friends or family.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Ann - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that there was confusion with the number of beds on your reservation. In response to your feedback, I am working with the staff on how to communicate with guests to ensure their reservations are fulfilled as requested.

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Stayed Here for a week, For an trip with family after moving to cleveland, Nice and cool surrounding, All the basic amenities provided, but its simple and not very fancy.Breakfast served . Affordable price ...Nice staff .....courteous ...had a nice time. there . few good eateries are at stone throwing distance .and then you have Kmart and a chiniese restaurant .. overall nice experience .

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed here while on business in the area.
The staff here is welcoming and friendly. This hotel used to be something else, and recently changed to ESA. They are definitely due for an upgrade (this is the only reason for 4 instead of 5 stars). There was nothing major wrong with the room, just the usual little things indicating an aging hotel. There were some stains and wear on the furniture and carpet.
The room was very large, comfortable, and clean. As with all ESAs, it had a full kitchen and decent television. This one is located very near a number of restaurants, as well as being near the airport.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am proud to know that our team was so welcoming and friendly to you during your visit with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Hughes Springs, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

After staying at Hotels that did not cater to my needs it is nice to find a Hotel that did. If you need a room for a reasonable price that is clean then this a place to check out. The longer you stay the cheaper it gets. Not much in the way of breakfast other than coffee and snacks with some fruit but it's quiet. I recommend this Hotel to anyone that needs a room for a longer period of time.

Room Tip: Very close to the Airport and15 or so minuets from down town Cleveland.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Steve B.
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to provide a home away from home for you during your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Very convenient to shopping, gas station and restaurants. Clean and neat very accomdating since have to travel and stay for long periods of time. Like the fact they have smoking rooms and handicap rooms available. Parking was also great as could see vehicle. Staff was very nice and when had to extend stay no problem for accomendations. Have stayed in other hotels in area but will continue to stay here as more for the dollar.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Dear Teresa H.
Thank you for the great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to provide a home away from home for you during your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights? Share your experiences!