“The service above all else” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   17552 Rosbough Blvd., Middleburg Heights, OH 44130 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios )   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Fresno, California
“The service above all else”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Stayed at the studio plus for nearly 6 months on a business trip. Better then the average hotel has kitchen, pots pans etc. Rooms were clean, and the rooms are spacious. Internet is not fantastic but they do give you the option for faster speeds but you have to pay for it if you want the better service. The manager and other staff are great. Anything you need really they will go out of there way to try to get it for you. For the price, its hard to beat for the value you get in return.

Room Tip: First or second floor stay away from third
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Dear Drpfeiff
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to provide a home away from home for you during your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

42 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Perrysburg, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

This particular StudioPlus was just okay! I guess I expected a bit better based on the reviews offered online but was disappointed. The room rate was a pro. The gal that checked me in was very nice! The entrance could use some sprucing up as well as the hallway carpet on both the 1st and 2nd floors. The first floor and elevator smelled of smoke and when you are not a smoker it is an annoying smell. The most impressive thing in the entire room was the faux food floor. Our couch cushion had a stain on it so we had to flip it over so we would not have to sit on it. The placement of the TV was a bit awkward if your family was on the couch and bed trying to watch. The pillows and bedding could also use an upgrade. This hotel has potential if some upgrades could be put in place. Weird that they do not have a typical checkin desk and/or lobby. If you are staying in this area for long term work then if would be a decent place to stay. But for a weekend family visit I may try the Comfort Inn next door as it looked more esthetically pleasing.

Room Tip: second floor was okay
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Dear Kristi F,

Thank you so much for your recent post about the Studio Plus Middleburg Heights. I was pleased to read that our staff was friendly and helpful. I was disheartened to read your comments on the hallways and the room furnishings. We are in the process of refreshing many of the hotels and bedding is one of the items we are addressing. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you give us another chance to serve you if you are in the Cleveland area again.
Livonia, mi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

A decent place to stay for a few days. No problems. Would have given it more stars, but the internet connection was terrible. Very, very slow, and I use the computer a lot. Got the room from Priceline at a decent price, but wouldn't pay full price for it.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
Dear crystal man,

Thank you for the opportunity to reply to your post on the Studio Plus, Middleburg Heights. I was glad to hear that your stay was pleasant. I would also like to apologize for the trouble that you had with the wireless internet during your stay. I have sent your comments to the appropriate person in our technology department. We appreciate the feedback you have provided us. If you are ever in the Middleburg area again, we would appreciate the opportunity to serve you again. Thank you.
Brookpark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

I have stayed at a lot of hotels and this is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed at. The people that run this hotel are very polite and courteous and very knowledgeable which make’s you feel at home. This hotel is very clean and well kept and anytime I had a need for anything to be addressed they handled it immediately with great results. You cannot beat the price for what you get at this hotel I would highly recommend to all my friends and family. From the Front Desk to the Maids and Maintenance people they are all GREAT!!!!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Dear 543 Retired,

Thank you so much for your wonderful post about the Studio Plus Middleburg Heights. We pride ourselves on proving GREAT guest service and FRESH clean rooms. I am so glad we were able to provide both for you at an affordable price. Thank you again for your comments.
Groton, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

We love our "home away from home" when we're traveling. My husband has room to lay out his yoga mat while I have space to work at the desk. The spacious floor plan of the room makes you feel as though you have several rooms. I enjoy waking up to my own brand of coffee, and we've even cooked our own meals there with the full kitchen. Although there is understandably a limited amount of utensils and cooking equipment, we're happy with what is supplied. Shampoo is not provided but we saved $$ by providing our own. KMart is a short walk across the street for any forgotten items left at home. We've stayed here several times and found the beds always very comfortable and the rooms quiet. Thank you StudioPlus!

Room Tip: We've stayed on the main floor and the second floor several times, and we found them equally qui...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, March 29, 2012
Dear Vivian,

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Studio Plus- Middleburg Heights. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. Our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, so providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our top priority.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to the Cleveland area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012 via mobile

Studio Plus is A++
The Rates are affordable and can't beat them at any other hotel in the area. I only needed to stay for 1 night, it was the best value I could find. Full kitchen even had a dishwasher. Nice living room area and bed was comfortable. First hotel room i have ever been in with hardwood floors. Almost didn't want to leave but I know when I return to cleveland, studio plus is where I'll stay no hesitation. Their staff is very nice and made sure they attended to my needs. I asked for the nearest grocery store so I could stop and get me some supper and the young lady printed me out directions and had me on my way. When I return she even asked if found Walmart ok. Places like Studio Plus make traveling at ease. Thank you for your outstanding service.

• Stayed March 2012
I was delighted to read your recent comments about the Studio Pluis in Middleburg Heights. I was glad to see that you liked the kitchen and living area. We pride ourselves on delivering fresh and clean hotel rooms. I was glad to see we did just that for you. We look forward to serving you if you are in the Cleveland area again.
OHIO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

Clean for the most part. Bring an extra pillow if you need one. Good location for what we needed. Got a great rate at Priceline. Quiet. Comfortable bed, fold out sofa. Make sure you get a room where the heater unit isn't coming away at the wall, creating a draft from the outside. My wife, my son and I stayed here, so good enough for 3 people. Do not pay full price.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights? Share your experiences!