“Home away from home” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights

You added Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   17552 Rosbough Blvd., Middleburg Heights, OH 44130 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios )   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Groton, New York
“Home away from home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

We love our "home away from home" when we're traveling. My husband has room to lay out his yoga mat while I have space to work at the desk. The spacious floor plan of the room makes you feel as though you have several rooms. I enjoy waking up to my own brand of coffee, and we've even cooked our own meals there with the full kitchen. Although there is understandably a limited amount of utensils and cooking equipment, we're happy with what is supplied. Shampoo is not provided but we saved $$ by providing our own. KMart is a short walk across the street for any forgotten items left at home. We've stayed here several times and found the beds always very comfortable and the rooms quiet. Thank you StudioPlus!

Room Tip: We've stayed on the main floor and the second floor several times, and we found them equally qui...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, March 29, 2012
Dear Vivian,

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Studio Plus- Middleburg Heights. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. Our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, so providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our top priority.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to the Cleveland area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

Studio Plus is A++
The Rates are affordable and can't beat them at any other hotel in the area. I only needed to stay for 1 night, it was the best value I could find. Full kitchen even had a dishwasher. Nice living room area and bed was comfortable. First hotel room i have ever been in with hardwood floors. Almost didn't want to leave but I know when I return to cleveland, studio plus is where I'll stay no hesitation. Their staff is very nice and made sure they attended to my needs. I asked for the nearest grocery store so I could stop and get me some supper and the young lady printed me out directions and had me on my way. When I return she even asked if found Walmart ok. Places like Studio Plus make traveling at ease. Thank you for your outstanding service.

• Stayed March 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
I was delighted to read your recent comments about the Studio Pluis in Middleburg Heights. I was glad to see that you liked the kitchen and living area. We pride ourselves on delivering fresh and clean hotel rooms. I was glad to see we did just that for you. We look forward to serving you if you are in the Cleveland area again.
OHIO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

Clean for the most part. Bring an extra pillow if you need one. Good location for what we needed. Got a great rate at Priceline. Quiet. Comfortable bed, fold out sofa. Make sure you get a room where the heater unit isn't coming away at the wall, creating a draft from the outside. My wife, my son and I stayed here, so good enough for 3 people. Do not pay full price.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

I stayed here on a trip to the Cleveland area when I was apartment hunting.. I got a great deal on priceline for the room and it is comfortable. I had a nonsmoking queen with a pullout sofa bed. The room has a kitchen so for someone staying long term this would be a great place. I stayed 2 nights. I checked in very late and the front desk is only there until 11pm. They place your room keys in a lock box and you need to put a code they instruct you to use to retrieve the keys.. The one disappointment for me was regarding housekeeping service.. Basically you get housekeeping service once a week - and if you want more towels you need to come to the front desk and they will provide you with more towels if you give them your old towels.. For the price, its hard to complain..

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
AUSTINBURG, OHIO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

I stayed at studio plus for the first time in, January 2011 to visit my son who attends college at ,B.W. The lady who took care of me without a reservation was so friendly i felt instantly relaxed and a gentleman whom i assumed was maintence even helped me with my luggage and things to my room. I again stayed in September and had to same friendly service. I own a Hilton timeshare and i must say the accommodations for an overnight or weekend stay this is the place , friendly, clean, close to everything ,pet friendly and most of all close to where my son is. My husband and i are planning to come back in two weeks, i wouldn't stay anywhere else. Thanks for a friendly,comfortable and safe place to stay. Tawny Weaver of, Austinburg , ohio

Room Tip: There are smoking suites available which is rare .
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

Stayed here on a Saturday night after a wedding. When we checked in the AC was not even on in the room ---- on one of the hottest days of the year. We turned on the AC on low, went to reception and returned to a cool room -- with a soaking wet floor. Could not even walk from bed to bathroom due to soaking wet carpet. We were with a group of other family members that also stayed here and no one was very pleased with the accomodations. They did not even get the reservation for the bride and groom correct and bride's parent had to give up their room for them and go to another hotel for the night. Others in the group were overcharged for mulitple days when the stay was only for one night. One room smelled horrily bad and had blood stains on the sheet. If this appeals to you for a really cheap rate -- go for it.

Room Tip: Hotel not recommended
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

Walked into the lobby that reeked of of smoke. The hallways were smelly and no vending service that I could find. Other people in our party were charged for days they didn't stay. One guest had blood on the "clean" sheets. Another member of our party had a wet floor from the air conditioning unit that was leaking. Office closes at 11pm and some of our party weren't able to check in their own rooms because of this. On follow up by telephone, the manager was rude to a member of our party about a billing issue of being over charged. I would not recommend this to anyone I know. While our room and check in was uneventful, i felt the need to share the events of others in our party and hope they do the same.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middleburg Heights
Red Roof Inn Cleveland Middleburg Heights
Red Roof Inn Cleveland Middlebur...
#2 of 10 in Middleburg Heights
4.0 of 5 stars 237 reviews
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland...
#1 of 10 in Middleburg Heights
Residence Inn Cleveland Airport
#6 of 10 in Middleburg Heights
3.5 of 5 stars 123 reviews
TownePlace Suites Cleveland Airport
TownePlace Suites Cleveland Airp...
#4 of 10 in Middleburg Heights
4.0 of 5 stars 71 reviews
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport
#8 of 10 in Middleburg Heights
3.5 of 5 stars 110 reviews

Been to Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Middleburg Heights? Share your experiences!