“clean and affordable” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Montreal, Canada
“clean and affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

i visited in 2003, stayed 3 nights while visiting various baseball parks, i had a great room for a good price. easy access to the highway and great staff always ready to help

Room Tip: take a second floor room to be sure to get the least noise
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled solo

90 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Cleveland, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Checked in on March 27, 2012......Coming from a long flight ,we look forward to stay in a hotel that would provide you comfort and courtesy. I stay at different hotels when I travel. Choosing comfort in was put into consideration. Unfortunately, the expeience at the front desk was not professional as I expected. I think it is a must that right from the check in counter, the staff is already expected to be polite and courteous no matter how bad his day was. The lady at the front desk would even have side comments after talking to a client over the phone The staff should know people checked in at the hotel because they are coming from long flights or anywhere.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012 via mobile

We have stayed at Comfort inn and never had a problem until
Last night. We were visiting Baldwin- Wallace University and stayed here because we stayed at this chain many times. The room smelled of smoke, the heat smelled of burning hair and the worst was there was a critter in the room with us (mouse). We had traveled for a day by car to visit and after touring and leaving our son for an overnight visit all we wanted to do was sleep. We needed the heat so after a little while the smell disappeard and after some lysol the smell of smoke was gone, we put the luggage up on the other bed after some sounds of plastic bags being rummaged through, again we were very tired. We let the front desk know when we went for breakfast about our night and the girl at the desk said "how horrible, I will let maintenance know". I fell maybe they could have offered a discount on our next stay or this one but nothing. After a very nice breakfast we checked out and next time we probably will stay across the street at another hotel.

• Stayed March 2012
Troy, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

A pleasant hotel, conveniently located near the airport, and right off the expressway. (I-71) Larger than usual for a Comfort Inn. Service and quality are good. They do need to provide a TV channel guide in the rooms, and the selection of available channels is minimal.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

stayed at this hotel on new years eve for one night...booked it with my choice rewards points.. we were visiting friends in lakewood for new years eve party...our room was very spacious, on the 3rd floor ( no one above us), and was very clean.. continental bkfst in am the next day was actually quite good, with fresh fruit, assortment of pastries and bagels, scambled eggs and bacon, and lots of fresh hot coffee... all-in-all, an enjoyable stay... new years eve party was fun too!! would stay again if the need arose...

Room Tip: request 3rd floor if possible....top floor, no one above you...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Dayton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

I am in Middleburg Heights one night a month, and usually stay down the road from this Comfort Inn. I don't know what made me select this hotel this time -- I guess I just wanted a change -- but wasn't disappointed in the slightest. The rate is much lower at the Comfort Inn than where I usually stay, yet the rooms are every bit as clean and comfortable. The lady at the front desk was especially friendly and welcoming, so that set my positive first impression in motion. The hotel's location is perfect for my needs: easy access to the highway, only seconds from where I conduct my monthly business, and near all types of restaurants. Although my room was designated as a non-smoking room, there was a very faint hint of stale smoke in the air, but after a few minutes I adjusted to it. I'd stay again and would recommend to anyone wanting clean, quiet, and economical accommodations.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Ozark, Arkansas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for a week while visiting family in Ohio. I found the staff extremely friendly, courteous, and helpful. The accomodatioins were comfortable, clean, and spacious. The access to I-71 was aplus as it was my way to Crawford County and Cleveland State University as well as I-90. My only concern is the lack of TV channels. I missed my History Channel, Sy-Fy Channel, and Disney Channel. I come to Ohio once a year and am looking forward to staying here again next year. Thanks Staff.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
drucella1, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, November 15, 2011
On behalf of the Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport, I would like to thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and our employees enjoy the positive feedback from our guest. It is the comments like this that keep us going! I hope that you get a chance to come back and see us soon.

Been to Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport? Share your experiences!