We stayed for one night. Upgraded due to our priority club status. Room had a balcony, looked over parking lot. Balcony needed cleaned up. Room was pretty and bathroom was tiny. Room seemed clean but there was hair behind the bathroom door. EWW. Lobby was pretty and bar was really cute. Looked like a wine cellar! Met Irish Rose there. Fab bartender!! Sweet and attentive! Amiee who was with her was also very nice!! We hung out in the lobby after dinner and met some nice people. There was a large church meeting and boy, everyone was dressed beautifully!!! I had breakfast and the food was good. The cut watermellon was to die for!! Hostess for breakfast was nice and my server was sweet! One area I found lacking big time was the outside. Only place to sit was benches where the smokers sit. I dont smoke so sitting by an ashtray is yuck to me! The area outside of the pool needs a complete re vamp. All the furniture was broken and beat up looking. I would put lounge chairs on the top level and some cute round tables w pretty umbrellas on the lower level. This would offer guests a nice outside area. There were speakers but no music was playing. Hopefully this is in the plans to re do ASAP!~!Overall, I would come back. Staff seemed very nice! The outside areas all need a bit of a spruce up,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a Convenient Location at this Middleburg Heights Hotel Downtown Cleveland, Ohio and the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) are just minutes from our Crowne Plaza - Cleveland Airport Hotel. Nestled in Middleburg Heights, our hotel looks forward to helping you during your stay. Many of the area's attractions are just a short drive from our hotel near the Cleveland Airport, such as the stadiums of several professional sports teams. Other popular area attractions include the famous Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, the NASA Glenn Research Center and Playhouse Square, the second-largest theater complex in the US. If you can't decide, consider seeing the city with Trolley Tours of Cleveland. Our Cleveland, OH airport hotel is also convenient to the International Expo Center, Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds and businesses including Moen World Headquarters, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, AT&T, Ford Motor Co. and Sanford-Brown College of Cleveland, Ohio. Our hotel has 14 meeting rooms with 16,000 square feet of space, a 24-hour Business Center and free wireless Internet access to meet your needs. Our 100% non smoking Cleveland, Ohio hotel offers the comfort and convenience you deserve with a heated, indoor pool and sauna, a 24-hour Fitness Center, a gift shop, Buccis restaurant and lounge and well-appointed rooms and suites. Call today and reserve your Crowne Plaza of Cleveland hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel Cleveland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Middleburg Heights
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Cleveland Airport Middleburg Heights, Ohio