We arrived on a 12/24/13 using a marriott rewards certificate. The entry way and " bistro" area as marriott calls their food area were clean and bright and had a very nice appearance. I am a silver rewards member and I have never stayed in any marriott of this poor quality. Our room was 103 although the phone in our room said 106 with a pen crossing off the 106 and a 103 written next to it. The bathroom-the towels smelled musty, the shower handle was brocken so we had to rig it in order for the warm water to stay warm and not too hot, the tub drain was rusted, the toilet paper dispenser was cut into the wall something you may see at older Howard Johnson hotels which would have been fine if there was not a 1/4 inch gap in the wall exposing the insulation and folded wall paper. The pool deck was dirty and the water smelled dirty like sulpher there were no clean towels a few green ones on chairs and two white ones on the rack used.
On christmas morning we went to the food area "bistro" to find one young lady very busy doing a great job and 2 other staff an older woman with glasses and the young getleman who checked us in the night before, at front desk just talking and watching the busy young lady working very hard! This property is a disgrace to the MARRIOTT Chain.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Cleveland Airport/South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Cleveland Airport/South Hotel Middleburg Heights
- Courtyard Middleburg Heights
- Middleburg Heights Marriott
- Middleburg Heights Courtyard
- Courtyard By Marriott Cleveland Airport/South Middleburg Heights, Ohio