On the surface this looks like the typical Courtyard by Marriott. We've stayed at them many times before. Several small issues, nothing terrible, skewed our view of this hotel. When we entered our "first" room, we noted hair in the bathtub. Later we tried to lock the door deadlbot and found that we were actually locked in the room. The deadbolt was stuck. One of the maintenance workers freed us, from the outside. We decided to change rooms at that point and when speaking to the desk attendant and the maintenance worker, I mentioned about the hair in the bathtub. The maintenance worker did say he would report it to housekeeping, the desk attendant seemed to have no reaction. In our second room, we noted mold and mildew in the areas where the shower was caulked. In general, areas of the bathroom were dusty and did not look well cleaned. We also found a used small towel hanging from the shower rod. The towels were thin and not of the usual quality we've found at other Marriotts. The common areas, such as the hallway carpets, did not look welll vacuumed. In summary, the hotel looked like a Courtyard, but had more of the feel of the lower budget Fairfield Inn. But I've stayed at much cleaner Fairfield Inns.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Cleveland Airport/South Hotel Middleburg Heights
- Courtyard By Marriott Cleveland Airport/South Hotel
- Courtyard Middleburg Heights
- Middleburg Heights Marriott
- Middleburg Heights Courtyard
- Courtyard By Marriott Cleveland Airport/South Middleburg Heights, Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Cleveland Airport/South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.