Spent a night here on our way North. Little hard to find, but the location was very quiet. When we arrived we were a bit early and the staff was checking in two teams for the March Madness Basketball and we told them we would be back. Went to the Air Museum for a few hours and when we returned things had calmed down a bit. We still had a few issues at the desk, but the staff went out of their way to take care of us. The rooms were very nice although showing some wear and tear. Went to the restaurant for dinner, but the teams were just boarding the bus for the stadium and the wind blowing in was very uncomfortable. Again, the staff went out of their way to make us comfortable. Considering the crowds I think the staff did a fabulous job and I also compliment the two teams. All the students I came in contact with were very polite and considerate. Nice place to stay if you're in the Dayton area.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Dayton South Hotel
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Dayton South Hotel Miamisburg
- Doubletree Hotel Dayton Miamisburg
- DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Dayton South Miamisburg, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our all-suite hotel is conveniently located in Miamisburg, Oh off of I-75 and 2 miles from I-675. Host a family weekend away with separate living and sleeping areas or a business function in our flexible meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Dayton South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.