“Another Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Another Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

This Homewood Suites is so far the best one I've stayed in! The staff are very friendly and the whole crew goes out of their way to make you feel at home during your stay. The new lobby and common area are beautiful and the food too is very enjoyable... Best part of the evening reception - the cookies! Thanks again for a great stay!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

inndeep, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dayton-South, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Hi Marikay! Thanks for the great feedback! We're glad that you enjoyed your stay in Dayton and we look forward to seeing you again! We'll keep baking those cookies at dinner to make sure!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Moline, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Homewood Suites Dayton-South provides a very clean hotel, very friendly staff, and a great complimentary supper (Monday thru Thursday). The entire hotel is very clean. Rooms are spacious, with separate bedrooms. Kitchen staffer Lee Ann will help make you feel at home every chance she gets.

FYI: I found the bed to be firmer than I prefer, but it was tolerable. I feel like the other positive aspects of my stay overshadowed this one inconvenience. I will definitely stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Matt, thanks for the wonderful overview of your stay! I'll make sure Lee Ann is recognized for setting the pace! We'll see you when you return!
Laguna Hills, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

We traveled with a high school color guard group. The hotel was fantastic across the board: staff, rooms, cleanliness, meals, etc. The staff worked to save food for our group past normal service hours. Very accommodating. At the risk of another group booking ahead of us next year - we give Homewood Miamisburg an A++

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Thanks for the awesome feedback! Your group was wonderful and I'm glad that we were able to exceed your expectations on such a busy weekend! I'll make sure the staff hears your comments and we look forward to seeing you next year!
Knoxville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

This hotel was quiet, comfortable, and had a great breakfast. We stayed for three nights and the staff were friendly and helpful. The room was very clean. The elevator was fast. The selection of foods in their for-purchase snack area was very robust.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Chris, thanks for the wonderful feedback! We look forward to your return!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I went to Ohio on business to meet with prospective clients.The flight there was bumpy and the airline ended up overbooking the flight and wanted me to go on a later flight that I refused to take. Needless to say I was not in the best of moods when I got there. From the time that I walked into the door and was greeted by that very friendly attendant I was immediately at ease and forgot about the flight there. They were extremly warm and very welcoming. I ended up getting there way earlier than check in but that did not stop the attendant from having one of the housekeepers to get ontop of having a room ready for me in less than 30 minutes. I waited in there very inviting lounge area that was decorated contemporary with colors that blended well and had me wanting to not even go to the room. I was then given my room key and I walked inside to one of the cleanest, warmest hotel rooms that I have even been in. It was like a mini apartment with a stove, fridge, even a dishwaser and the bed was huge with lots of pillows for plenty of comfort. Breakfast and dinner was amazing and served everday! This was not your typical continental breakfast however there was plenty of variety and always more than enough food for seconds :) I stayed there for a total of a 5 days and even though the weather was not the greatest outside I never missed home once while I was in walls of the hotel. Truly my greatest experience ever with a hotel!!! Loved the staff and everything that came with the room and I would recommend it to anyone. This place was amazing!!! 5 stars

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd floor and didn't hear a sound from anyone! Make sure to book a king size bed if...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Awesome news! We're always glad to hear that we exceeded expectations! I'll pass your feedback along to the entire staff for a job well done! Thanks for choosing us!
anaheim, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

The staff was amazing!!! Everyone from the management to the housekeeping staff was super friendly and accomidating. I will look for reasons to return to this hotel. Never in my years of travel have i experenced hotel staff this personable and friendly. every hotel should take lessons from this staff! i can't say enough about what a great experence this was.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hi Kristin! Thanks for the wonderful comments about our hotel and staff! I'll be sure to pass them along for a job well done! Can't wait until you return to hang out with us again!
Bradenton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

The company I work for sent me to Ohio for training for a new position I stepped into. Upon a recommendation from my trainer, I stayed here at the Homewood Suites. The Staff was welcoming and very accommodating. I had to take an early flight and arrived at the hotel at 11:00 am. Though check-in time was not until 3:00, Lindsey the Hotel attendant, found me a clean room and let me check in early. She made me feel very comfortable and at home. I loved the Suite. It was luxurious without being pretentious like some hotels. Very homey! The Suite boasted a little dining table, a mini kitchen with a two burner stove, microwave, coffee pot, refrigerator and even a dishwasher. It had a living room space with a flat screen television and the bedroom boasted an awesome king size bed with down-filled pillows and a flat screen television and on-suite bathroom. The free breakfast buffet and dinner were outstanding in the casual dining/lounge area with a fireplace and flat screen television. The dining staff were wonderful. These guys know excellence! My only regret is that I can't stay longer!

Room Tip: I don't know what the other rooms look like but this was a more than satisfied customer.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Greetings! Thanks for the positive and comprehensive overview of our hotel and service! I will make sure that the staff member you named is recognized for setting the pace! As well, the entire staff will hear your comments at our morning huddle! We're always proud when someone wishes to stay longer rather than going home! Looking forward to your return!

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Dayton-South? Share your experiences!