Pro: The hotel provided very friendly customer service from the front desk staff, breakfast attendant, and housekeeping to even the night staff at 2 am. As for the room, it was wonderful with a soft bed and sheets that provided me with very sound sleep compared to other hotels I have stayed at recently that had hard beds and stiff sheets. The room also had very appealing well kept wooden furniture as well as soft comfortable room chairs. I was very surprised how comfortable the chairs were in the room compared to other hotels I have stayed at. The continental breakfast was refreshing and well maintained. The staff working the breakfast bar was very hard working and kept everything clean, stocked and fresh! The staff was kind to ask me and the other guests if we would like any more food before closing the breakfast bar at 10 am. I couldn’t believe I was drinking from a glass cup instead of a plastic or dixie paper cup, and I also had silverware with china to eat from instead of a plastic fork, spoon, and styrofoam plate like other hotels provide for continental breakfast.
Con: Room didn’t contain a small refrigerator, and housekeeping did not come to clean room until 4 pm (I stayed a couple nights). I left hotel earlier in the day and was surprised when I returned to not see the room cleaned (prior to leaving earlier that day housekeeping was working on other rooms). However, when the housekeeping staff did clean the room she went out of her way to make everything clean and provided friendly customer service.
Overall, I would highly recommend staying at this hotel. The price was right, room was clean and comfortable, all the staff were friendly, and breakfast was fresh and clean. This is one of the best hotels in northeast Ohio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home away from home! That’s Lawnfield Inn & Suites, the perfect “Smoke Free” getaway for that special occasion. Come see why wedding parties, school reunions, family gatherings, and businesses choose us as their preferred hotel. Lawnfield Inn reflects the tone and feeling of that “Somewhere in Time” bygone era. Adding comfort, quality, and breakfast – all at an affordable rate. If you’re traveling from afar or live just around the corner – once you’ve stayed with us, you will come back time after time, year after year. Kids 17 and under stay free and we are pet friendly (small fee for pets applies). Enjoy dining in our newly remodeled Dining Room and Pub, “Skye Bistro”. Skye Bistro offers additional outdoor dining during the summer months on our veranda or poolside. Check our Skye website for events and live entertainment. Close to many attractions: James A. Garfield National Historic Site, Historic Kirtland, Holden Arboretum, Mentor Headlands Beach Park, Mentor Civic Center, Lake Farm Park, and Local Wineries, to name a few. Less than 30 minutes to major Cleveland attractions; Cleveland Indians, Browns, Cavaliers, Playhouse Square, Horseshoe Casino, Rock Hall and other major Museums and event locations. Additional downtown places of interest include The Cleveland Clinic or University Hospital Main Campus. We are also a Smoke Free Facility with Meeting Rooms and In House Catering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Lawnfield Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lawnfield Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Lawnfield Hotel Mentor
- Best Western Mentor
- Best Western Lawnfield Hotel
- Mentor Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Lawnfield Inn & Suites Mentor, Ohio