I do not agree with Hampton Inn's policies for payment. This hotel chain requires a credit card to rent a room at any of its hotels even if you don't come with a reservation and even if you're paying cash for the room. They will keep a hold on your card for 3 to 5 business days even after you've paid cash for the room apparently because they're too paranoid people will steal towels, blankets, ect.
I was already furious at this hotel before I even checked in. The lady at the front desk took 17 minutes to check in the man before me all because he wanted to switch to a smoking room. Unacceptable!!! Hotel and guest rooms are very clean but no HD TV, no mini frig, and no microwave in the standard 2 queen bed rooms.
Overall I have lost faith in the entire Hampton chain. A few years ago it was the only place I wanted to stay, now it's becoming the only place I don't want to stay
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Cleveland-Mentor
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Mentor Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Mentor Hotel Mentor
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Mentor Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Mentor is conveniently located just minutes from downtown Cleveland in the suburb of Mentor. In addition to the free hot breakfast, fresh Hampton Bed and free high speed internet in every room, our hotel proudly offers the 100% Hampton Guarantee on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Mentor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.