“Perfect place after a concert” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Medina
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Perfect place after a concert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We stayed at this location after attending a concert at Thirsty Cowboy's down the street. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The location is awesome! Just a quick walk to the concert and there are a ton of places for food. Angie was working the desk and she was super friendly and helpful in giving direction. I wish I hadn't slept through the breakfast, oh well maybe next time! We will definitely be back for the next concert!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
QualityCustomerCare, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Medina - Akron West, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Jackie W,

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you stayed with us while attending concert at Thristy Cowboy's! I will be sure to pass this Angie, and other staff members for great service. We hope to see you again soon & thank you for your business!

Thank You!

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed at this hotel on our way to MI from FL. We really enjoyed the breakfast and the staff was very helpful and courteous. The hotel has pool and fitness center but we didn't have time to use it but it seemed very nice.

We will be back to this hotel again. Thank you.

Stayed December 2014
TanTiger85,

Thank you for making our hotel your second home when you're in Cleveland/Akron area. Your continued patronage of our hotel is sincerely appreciated and we hope to be part of your future trips. Be sure to check out our pool and fitness center next time you are around!

Thank You!
Davie, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2014

This property turned out to be an amazing place for our 5-day visit to Medina...Staff was very helpful and friendly the decor is very welcoming...the rooms and the amenities were great...breakfast was a great start to the day...we will stay here again on our next visit!

Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
NP2220,

Thank you for your great review giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We're glad you enjoyed our hotel and noticed our decor! We'll see you soon!
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2014

I stayed at the Quality Inn & Suites in Medina. I have family in the Michigan area so i visit them often from Penn state to Michigan, i always stop by at this place to take a break. This place is ideal and the location is very convenient for me on the way back home. Rooms are very nice and cozy, mattress is really comfortable and indoor pool is a huge plus. The Staff was very friendly and Breakfast was free. This is definitely my first spot to stop and take a break from driving and i will probably stay here for all my future trips back.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Angie B, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Medina - Akron West, responded to this review, November 19, 2014
I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for staying with us during your trip, and sharing your experience with us. We here at the Quality Inn & Suites are pleased to have you and your family as guests anytime you are in the area. We all look forward to seeing again soon.
Worcester, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2014

I stayed at the Quality Inn, Medina during my recent vacation with my family. I don't write review often, but service I received at this place was just awesome. So I could not stop myself.
First of all, its great location, right next to freeway. So it saves your time right there.
Guy at the front desk was very kind and helpful with smile on his face even when I was asking lots of question related to surrounding place to visit.
Breakfast was just awesome, you don't usually get this quality breakfast when it is free :).
Rooms were very neatly cleaned and cosy.
I am surely staying at this place on my next visit and I would recommend to my friends.

Room Tip: I loved non smoking room. There was not any bad smell at all.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Medina - Akron West, responded to this review, October 27, 2014
Anghan,

Thank you for your feedback! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Guest Services,
Quality Inn & Suites
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2014

I am the type that never reviewed properties. But I feel I need to. When staying somewhere a person expects a certain level of service. (especially when I am a diamond elite member with choice )
I stayed on this property while it was being sold. This place was awesome when I first came to stay. Once the place was sold, It was ALL down hill from there. I thought that the new owners were people that cared about the guest. I was 100% wrong.
Now don't get me wrong, The employees that worked at the hotel were great. (Noah, Nate, Carrie, And most of all Vijay-the manager) They took very good care of me while staying on this property.
But like I said from the moment that the new owners took over (his name is JACK) he doesn't care at all except that you pay for your room. If you are wanting something in exchange like housekeeping to clean your room. Not happening unless they feel that they want to do it. And also it doesn't get cleaned when it is convenient for the guest, it is when the owners father and mother want to do your room. I waited numerous times for my room to get don (mind you this was usually around 2-3 pm that I would be waiting) and when something is said all the owner jack would say is " its only you having to wait outside for like 30 minutes. A HUGE INCONVENIENCE TO ME. But again he didn't care. What he did to take care of that was to tell me to get out. He didn't like people that complained.
I was always very nice to these people giving them more and more chances. Like going to breakfast and only finding like 4 eggs cause the new owners don't want a lot of food out cause then people take more food. (exactly what I was told by jacks dad). I really don't ask for a lot. A clean bathroom and a clean bed. I had to tear the linen off the bed and put all the dirty towels together or they didn't get taken. I had to dust my own room And I also had to clean my own bathroom. That was not what I wanted to do spend my time doing their jobs. If that was the case then I should have got paid for it. I just don't feel that this place should get our money. If they don't care about us as guests than in my eyes they are not owed nothing from me. I will never stay at this place again. But than I guess I am not allowed seeing the owner told me to leave the property. He was not a nice person. he is fake and doesn't care. I know he will answer this complaint making it seem like he cares. but see if he did care I would never had been told anything that I had from him.
Jack you are a mean person and need to learn that the guest is what matters. I hope choice sees this as well. Still waiting for points for my stay. Again. As usual. And choice properties should know what these owners are doing do their guests. Without guests the hotel is not needed. I hope that one day he will figure this out.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Jim W,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. All your comments are essential to educating our staff about good and bad service. We will ensure your feedback will be given to all. Furthermore, I will personally supervise that all your other complaints are addressed that everything will be in order on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back then.

Guest Services,
Quality Inn & Suites
Cary, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2014

I stayed at the Quality Inn & Suites in Medina. I have family in the area so i visit them often. This place is ideal and the location is very convenient. Being in the midwest indoor pool is a huge plus. also the breakfast is great. rooms are nice and cosy. mattress is comfortable and that is always a plus at any hotel. price was also reasonable compared to other properties in the area. I will probably stay here for my future trips again.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
QualityCustomerCare, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Medina - Akron West, responded to this review, October 23, 2014
Nacv,

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Medina - Akron West? Share your experiences!