“Outstanding experience.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Outstanding experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I only get to come here on business every couple of years. I always receive a perfect prime rim,cold beer and great service. Can't wait for the next trip.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Medina, Ohio
“Great Steak and Seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

This restaurant has some of the best steaks and seafood around. Worth going to when you are in Medina OH. Service could be improved but overall it has great food and the décor is great.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Nice place...food is boring”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Some people love this place...others avoid it at all costs. Me? I could find another place to spend my money...but it isn't horrible...I just not good. Food is of average quality at best....cakes taste like they've been sitting around for weeks. Its a cool place to grab a beer though....but that's about it.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Chippewa Lake, Ohio
“I was NOT impressed!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I took my husband out for a belated birthday dinner. He was looking forward to the Porterhouse steak dinner. His steak he said was very good and he enjoyed the smoked gouda scalloped potatoes too. I ordered the crab cakes. They were excellent and I was surprised there were three on my plate. They were served with a cold corn relish which didn't add anything to the meal. The meals came with a strange salad which consisted of under-ripe tomatoes on one salad and over-ripe tomatoes on the other salad. It had grated parmesan cheese on it but it was all on the bottom covered up by a lot of greens that mostly tasted like dandelions! The worse part of my meal was the baked potato on my plate. It tasted like it had been in the refrigerator for a day or two and then microwaved. It wasn't even hot enough to melt the butter!! The chef knew this wasn't a fresh baked potato and it should have NEVER found it's way to my plate that's for sure. Our waiter tried to give us good service but the kitchen staff had an impact on his tip that day. I complained about the potato and all he said was he was sorry. The restaurant is very old and has some interesting history but the food is most definitely not worth the prices they are charging. We don't plan to return when there are so many other places that offer a better meal.

Visited August 2013
Ohio
“Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We have eaten here and had our Sons Rehearsal dinner on June 7, 2013 with 44 people in their party room, Ruth made the evening so pleasant, she was a big help from start to finish and the other server was excellent also, the food was superb I would highly recommend this restaurant for dinner or a small party you are throwing!!!
Kimberly