“A Great Value!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Steele's Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in McArthur
Steele's Motel
You added Steele's Motel to your Saves list
207 E Main St, McArthur, OH 45651   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in McArthur
SouthPoint
“A Great Value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Steeles Motel in 2007...We were just getting out of town and we were going to go to Hocking Hills. The room rented for only $40 and like the other review said walking distance to everything! The best place to eat is Mama Renies. The BEST PIZZA EVER! We ate every meal there and we were there for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. We also went to a bar about a block over from the restaurant . It had a great atmoshere and friendly bar tenders. What I like best about the motel rooms is that the beds are comfortable, the room is clean, and its convient. My boyfriend and I liked this town and motel so well we went again in September of 2008 and again on New Year's Eve 2008. My boyfriend and I are getting married in June 2010 and plan to visit there overnight again that weekend. We always get room #10 every time! That is our room and we will have to have it again! I would recommend this town and this motel as a great weekend get away.

• Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
9 Thank mamarenieslover

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2009

I stopped in McArthur one afternoon on a road trip. It was very cold, and I was pleased to find an old motel right across the street from the courthouse. The husband of the couple that owns it was actually at a card game with friends, but I called the number he'd left on a note, and he came right over to check me in. This motel is a little 'L' shaped deal with the office in a house on the other side of the entrance. It's probably from the early '50s, and the rooms are showing their age a bit, but clean. The bathrooms were really cute pink tile, but mine had some patched cracks. The heat worked well, and the bed was comfortable, so I have no complaints. I can't remember what I paid, but it was quite reasonable. The motel is right in the middle of this little town, walking distance from everything (which isn't much).

• Stayed February 2006, traveled solo
      Location
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Rooms
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
7 Thank roadtripperMaryland
Also consider these accommodations in or near McArthur
Baymont Inn Logan
Baymont Inn Logan
#3 of 6 in Logan
3.5 of 5 stars 372 reviews
Holiday Inn Express Logan
Baymont Inn & Suites Athens

Been to Steele's Motel? Share your experiences!