“Great Italian Food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of alfredos at the Inn mayfield oh

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
alfredos at the Inn mayfield oh
1020, Mayfield, OH
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Mayfield
Cuisines: Italian
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Great Italian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I came into Cleveland from Chicago for a visit and our friend made reservations there for dinner. I have to admit that I was a little suspect of a restaurant attached to a Holiday Inn. However, what a pleasant surprise. The food was amazing. My wife started with a salad caprese. She said that those were the best tomatoes she had had in a long time and that the mozzarella was fresh and the salad properly dressed. I, along with our friend, had the dinner salad. It was fresh, crunchy, and cool. For the main course, my wife had the meatballs which she is still raving about. I had the pasta with their homemade sausage that was unbelievably good. The marinara sauce was lively with just the right amount of spice. Our friend had the sea bass which he said was moist and cooked to perfection. They also feature take away that is in a display case in the front of the restaurant. The stuffed banana peppers and stuffed artichokes looked delicious along with the large assortment of homemade desserts. This place is definitely worth the trip to Mayfield Heights.

Visited July 2013