“Great choice for Brunch!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
cleveland, ohio
“Great choice for Brunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I went here with a group of brunchers recently and thought the place was excellent! There were about 20 of us (they did know we were coming) and the service was great. We go to many restaurants and sometimes they have a bit of a hard time keeping the coffee filled and serving us all hot food. This place did not have any problems. I live about 2 miles away but had never been here--I will certainly be back. They have a good breakfast/brunch menu with the regular items plus several interesting omelettes. I didn't read the lunch menu but did see that it looked like it had lots of choices. The place is nice, not a huge room, but very cozy. Good food and good service work for me more than anything else and I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Aruba
“Good comfort food place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I have been here a number of times and have always been pleased. Breakfast to dinners everything I have ordered has been wonderfully prepared . I love the soups and chili. I also like the middle eastern food. Worth a trip good service.

Visited December 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“All kinds of delicious dishes!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I didn't know how to label the genre of food this wonderful little deli has...it's all over the map! From delicious hummus, to tasty corned beef, to the specials this past Saturday of cabbage rolls and New England clam chowder- all made in house- everyone will find something they love! We have gone to this little gem a few times now, and are always pleased with our meals...the chowder was fantastic! Marc has been our server almost every time, and does a great job! He seems to love his job and believes in their product, always able to tell you about anything on the menu. It is very clean inside with nice decor. A 5 star deli for sure! Tucked inside Eastgate Plaza, it's easy to miss, so be sure to look between Old Navy and CVS.