I was seeing a seriously ill relative at the nearby Hillcrest Hospital, and I got a low ($69 per night + taxes) "negotiated rate" thanks to the help of a hospital social worker. My room at the Comfort Inn was spacious, clean and comfortable ... folks at the front desk were courteous and helpful ... and the free breakfast was a big plus. No, it's not a luxury hotel, but I was perfectly satisfied with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Improvements included all new furniture, lighting, art, window treatment, bedding/mattresses,some flatsceen TV's etc. in the guest rooms and the suites. Upgrades to bathrooms included new granite vanities, mirrors, lighting and fixtures. Public areas and corridors received new granite flooring and carpeting, wall covering, ceilings, lighting and window treatment. Renovations to building exterior incorporated architectural enhancements of additional trim detail, installation of stucco treatment and upgrading of landscaping. Perfectly located at the I-271/Mayfield Road exit near Hillcrest Hospital, Progressive Insurance, the Cleveland Clinic, and the Beachwood/Willoughby Office Corridor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Kensington Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Mayfield Heights Hotel Mayfield Heights
- Baymont Inn Lyndhurst
- Lyndhurst Baymont Inn
- Kensington Inn Hotel Mayfield Heights, Ohio