“Good place to stay near I-80” 5 of 5 stars

Double HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Maumee
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Randolph, NJ, United States
“Good place to stay near I-80”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

This was a terrific place for us to stay on our way from New Jersey to Chicago. It was very close to I-80 and was convenient to a couple of pretty good restaurants in the nearby area. This was a terrific place for us to stay on our way from New Jersey to Chicago. It was very close to I-80 and was convenient to a couple of pretty good restaurants in the nearby area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
I am very appreciative of the time you have taken to share your recent experience with us. I know when I travel it is great to have a location that is easy to locate and provides the chance to re-energize when traveling many miles.
I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again on your next trip through N W Ohio. All the best this holiday season!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Leola, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Clean room and lobby area, comfortable furnishings throughout, friendly staff in all areas, great breakfast - lots of variety and cozy dinig atmosphere, efficient service. Poll area was very nice and water was enjoyable temperature.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
James,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and I am very pleased that you found all accommodating during your stay. I am glad you enjoyed your swim in our indoor pool, it is a great feature of this property.

All the best!
Bensenville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

This hotel was awesome. I stay at the Hilton Brand because there are no surprises. (Bad). Always a good experience. However I did have a surprise at the lobby area. It was beautiful and huge. Great for groups traveling together. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on line regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you had an enjoyable stay and found our lobby spacious and inviting. We are very proud of our lobby area and in most cases it is much larger than most Hampton Inn hotels as we have doubled it's original size. I hope we have the pleasure of your visiting our location again in the near future!
ephrata, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

A nice place to stay and worth every penny. The overall look and feel of the hotel is very relaxing. The dining area is one of the best of any Hampton Inn I have stayed at. I will definitely stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Your kind comments are very much appreciated and I am so glad you found this location met your traveling needs. Thank you for mentioning that we were a good value. Hampton Inn' Hotel's are certianly known for this and is a great advantage in today's economy.

All the best!
Southgate, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great place to stay when you are in the area, there are several restaurants/bars within a 5 minute walk. The surrounding area looked safe and the property was in great shape. Special parking for Diamond Members was a nice touch. The staff was excellent and very friendly which helps make your stay more enjoyable.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
I was very pleased that you found our property accommodating in a number of ways. Your positive feedback will be wonderfull to share with my team. Thank you so much for being a Diamond member with HIlton Hotels.

Safe travels
lutz, fl
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed here as we flew in late and didn't want to drive the 2 hrs to my sisters house that night. The staff was wonderful, warm, friendly and inviting....The room was very clean. Complimentary breakfast was as you'd expect. Would stay here again

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Your kind comments are most appreciated and thank you for showing confidence in our location by indicating you would return again. We hope to have the opportunity to see you in the future!
Cincinnati, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Great Hotel. Just went through a renovation, and a lot a restaurants are nearby including a newly built Kroger grocery store, which I was told would be opening soon. Rooms were great, and freshly cleaned. The staff is very friendly and personable. Overall a great place to be for business or pleasure as it's close to major highways without being right next to them.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank You- Thank You, not only for your time and business but I certainly appreciate you letting us know that you enjoyed your stay. As you were kind enough to mention, there are many businesses close by offering a variety of services and easy access to many points in the Toledo area. On behalf of myself and team we wish you the best and hope to see you back soon.

Been to Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee? Share your experiences!