“Graduation trip” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Maumee
Bowie, MD, United States
“Graduation trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

A convenient stop between Washington, DC area and South Bend, IN. Location is excellent and once local road construction is completed it is an easy off/on of the OH Toll Road. Service was quick and frindly and the hotel was clean and comfortable. We'd stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Your kind comments are wonderfull and I look forward to sharing them with my team. You are very correct in indicating a terrific location when traveling the Ohio Turnpike (I80/I90). Many of our guests often mention the importance of the accessiblity of location and we are very fortunate in this regard.

We hope to see you again when traveling the turnpike through the Heart of it All - OHIO!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Conneaut, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Went to a wedding from Friday to Sunday. Hotel and food was great. Employees are very nice and friendly. Very clean rooms, loved the bed. Big bathroom. Breakfast was great, good variety of food to eat.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and gald you had a great stay. I did see you like a refridgerator in your room and there are room types that do feature this ameniy. When making reservations you may ask for this room type or if booking on line this feature is listed in the description of the room if available.

Your choosing our location is much appreciated!
Bedford, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

nice hotel with nice pool area. very clean. However rooms did not have fridge or microwave. Also the coffee maker was stored in the bathroom. Which we didn't like so we didn't use it. But, overall this hotel was nice with easy access from the highway. I would def stay again if I was in this area. Indoor pool area was really nice and we did enjoy it during our stay. Pool is pretty large and there was plenty of room around the pool and hot tub area to sit and relax while the kids played in the water.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Worthington, OH, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

The room and bathroom was very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable! If I have to be away from home, Hampton is where I always prefer to stay. I have yet to be disappointed. I got well-rested sleep and the breakfast in the morning was of good selection and fresh. The coffee was great too!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I know I speak for my entire team when I say we appreciate your choosing to stay with us!

All the best
Hampton, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

By the time we get off the highway, we're ready for a relaxing hotel and meal. This hotel offers both. This Hampton Inn is easy to reach from the turnpike, always quiet. We recommend supper at The Rib Cage across the street on the next block (Veal Marsala or ribs are great choices.) You haven't had to search for a restaurant or drive far. You'll return for a good night's sleep. (Note - the mattresses are a bit firm.)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with. I appreciate you taking the time to tell us of your experience. As you have pointed out we are very fortunate here in the suburb of Maumee with easy access from major highways. This area does offer a great variety of resturants and I am pleased that they added to your stay.

Safe travels
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed one night on our way to Illinois. Typical Hampton which we always find good. Good location with easy access to interstate and plenty of eating places. Definitely would stay again. Staff very friendly.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Green Bay, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

When reviewing a property like this that has a good to excellent circle rating and many reviews, what do I say that hasn’t already been said many times before? For me, what I look for in this circumstance is the most recent reviews to see whether the property continues to earn positive reviews. Therefore I’ll provide this summary review.

When traveling, I look for places that are four to five circles in “trip advisor”, that are reasonably priced for the area, that offer a free breakfast and have free wireless internet service. This property met those conditions. We can confirm the positive reviews of others. We especially enjoyed the breakfast and the internet worked well. Our stay was a good one and we would choose to stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Kenneth B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you so much for your gracious comments regarding your stay with us. It certainly will be a delight in sharing this with my Hampton Team. They all try to make a huge effort in providing a consistant and great place to stay.

All the best and safe travels!

Been to Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee? Share your experiences!