“Nice Find” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Nice Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Was looking for a restaurant on a Sunday that fit our vegetarian diet. We found this place and what a fInd. Nice selection of dishes, great service, good size portions, good value, and food was tasty. Tons of locals so you know it's a good place.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“The reviews are right.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

I went there for lunch and the food did not disappoint. Ask the waitress about the hottest of the food and she said medium was hot it was not. Hard for someone to know how hot I like it but if you like hot get the hot.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Findlay, Ohio
“Looking forward to our next visit!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

The Bangkok Kitchen is located in a small plaza off of Dussel Drive in Maumee. When we first pulled up, I thought we might have made a mistake. The appearance of the restaurant greatly understates the flavor and quality of the food. We ordered the won ton soup as our appetizer. When it arrived, I knew we were about to enjoy a meal of great quality. The won tons appeared handmade. Floating in the soup were green onions and a vibrant green chopped bok chow. The won tons were firm and the broth was full of flavor. We shared an entry of Pad Woosen with shrimp. The shrimp is a dollar extra and you get six voluptuous shrimps perfectly cooked. The mixture of glass noodles, egg, broccoli, napa, bean sprouts, pea pods, celery, mushrooms and onions in just enough sauce was excellent. We were afraid to get it too hot, but hoped for a little heat. The waitress recommended mild/medium mixed. Excellent choice. This little kitchen is packed with flavor.

The decor is very understated, and could use a decorator. However, the flavor and quality of the food more than makes up for this. I am looking forward to our next visit!

Visited August 2013
“My exsperience!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I was sweating cause they put the wrong sause on my chicken fried rice it was suppose to be mild not hot and I hate hot food and still had to pay for it:(. As I payed I was called gay by the cashier.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bowling Green, Ohio, United States
“Absolutely Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I first came to Bangkok because a friend of mine had recommended it to my boyfriend and I. To be honest I had never had been to a strictly thai food restaurant and we were a little intimidated. I ordered the Pad Thai with Hot level spice, It was one of the best experiences I have ever had! I recently went back with a group of people, everyone ordered something different. I tried almost every meal and everything met my expectations and then some! I recommend the iced coconut juice with your meal, compliments the spicy food.

Visited August 2013