“Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Maumee
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

This was my first stay in this hotel and I found it to be clean, friendly, and convenient. My only complaint is the bar closed ant !0:30 p.m. and we had to cut short our get together. I will definitely stay at this hotel next time I am in the area. I am a sales manager with a large company and I will definitely let my salesmen know that this is a preferred stop.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Naperville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Great new modern feel to this hotel. It was a refreshing take on the HI brand! Friendly staff, clean room, and great place to stop for the night after a long day on the road. Did I mention they have a nice little restaurant/bar that serves pretty decent food and drinks?

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I recently stayed at the holiday inn in Maumee OH, for a business trip on May 16th and stayed in room 304, nice room. It was a very pleasant stay. The staff is very accommodating. Rooms are clean. I will stay here again next time I am in the area.

Berkley, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

This is great place for the kids (and Adult kids) to play at the water park. It has something for all ages. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Not too far from the Toledo Zoo so the water park and Zoo can be done in one weekend!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Logan, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is the best Holiday Inn in the area to stay at. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The location is close to the I80/90 or I 475. This hotel offers an onsite restaurant and bar with good food and drinks

Room Tip: I've stayed on floors 2 through 5. I've been in several different types of rooms. As long...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Brutus
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This place has a large water park which I see many people have commented on. We were just passing through so my comments are on just our room for the 10 hours we were there. We got a great coupon which is why we chose this hotel. For the rate we paid it was a great experience. The king room was lovely, spacious and very clean. Internet worked well, front desk staff was nice, lobby and common areas we saw were very nice, upscale and clean. Being a full service hotel and not an "Express" there was no breakfast included but they have a restaurant and there is a Tim Horton's within walking distance and a Mc'd's just up the road. The only, very slight negative thing I have to say was the remote control for the TV was very worn. Sounds silly I know but some of the buttons were almost unreadable.

Now with all this said, when just needing a few hours sleep we do not stay at high priced hotels. The coupon we had got us 50% off the normal rate which put this in line with the normal price we pay for off the highway hotels/motels. We would not have chosen to stay here at full price for just 10 hours, however, if visiting for a longer period of time though, this was a very nice hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Daytona Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

me and my family stayed here the for 2 nights when we were in town for my grandpa's funeral and the room was a good size with 2 double beds and a sofa bed. everything about the room was what id want from a newer holiday inn, one thing I didn't like about the room that the tv was newer but it took forever for it to turn on. oh and a heads up don't turn off the one light switch that says "master" above it or you will turn the power off to one whole wall of outlets(didn't know that until we wondered why our phones didn't charge that night lol). the bistro in the lobby had a very nice breakfast menu with all kinds off yummy options to choose from and the staff in the bistro where very nice and helpful. my cousins were a little bummed the waterpark was closed but I didn't mind sense I don't swim anyways. next time im in Toledo and cant stay with family I"ll be staying here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Travis M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Toledo-Maumee, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Camorra B,

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with us. I'm glad the room accomodations were to your liking, when we built the hotel we had families in mind like you.

The "Master" switch is alittle tricky but we try to go "Green" in as many ways as possible so we built that switch to turn off the lights when guest are sleeping or leaving to continue their journey.

We hope you will join us again in the future.

Travis Maschino

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Toledo-Maumee? Share your experiences!