“Unimpressed and Expensive..” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Mancy's Bluewater Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 101 Restaurants in Maumee
Cross street: DUSSEL/FORD
STAFFORD
“Unimpressed and Expensive..”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Went here after asking the hotel clerk and also checked tripadvisor to see if it had been reviewed, which it had. So with reviews being so favorable we decided to go. We went during lunch hour, it was empty with a few customers, probably because it was around 2 pm, the decor was nice. We sat down and got our drinks, we waited, waited, waited for the server, then after placing our order we didn't see the server for at least 15 minutes. No one came to ask if we needed refills on our drinks. Our orders arrived, and I was very disappointed when I looked at my dish that was the Super Bowl...wasn't a bowl but a rectangle plate. My chicken was dry, and looked less than half a boneless breast, the salad is a side salad, with a sliver slice of avocado, 1/2 boiled egg, 3 blueberries, 1/2 strawberry sliced, a few slices of tomatoes and cucumbers on the side and couldn't find the macadamia nut arcadian mix that was suppose to be in the salad. I was so disappointed with my dish because for $14 I expected a better dish. The description of the dish does not reflect the price. I think just because they call it a "super food" and "Super bowl" it catches those that are looking for a healthy, hearty plate which this isn't. Won't go there every again. And our server, made herself more present when we were done and with the bill...

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Gilbert, Arizona
“Nice restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

I ate at this restaurant 4 times in a 3 week period, as it was very closeby to my hotel and was consistently good. I went with folks I worked with at recommendations of local business colleagues. It was consistently good. I ordered something different each time (mainly seafood) and it didn't disappoint. Service was consistently good. Yummy cocktails such as the Mango Jalapeno Martini--yum!
It does get quite crowded for dinner, even during the week, so I would recommend reservations. It is also a little pricey, so families eating out might want to go there for a treat.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Napoleon, Ohio
“Always a treat and never disappointed at Mancy's Bluewater Grille”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Simply the best!! Their salmon with maple glaze and butternut squash is so good that I order it every time. I love their vinegrette coleslaw. Service is attentive without hovering. Great place.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Sarasota, Florida
“Yummy food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

My lake perch was amazing. Great drinks and seafood. Friendly service. Cozy atmosphere. A definite must visit when in this part of Ohio. Your meal will be deliciously memorable.

Ohio
“Great food , not cheap”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Very good food, Ahi Tuna was outstanding as was the SeaBass. Pricey with apps and drinks. Happening bar scene. Well trained staff right from the tiem you walk in. The Mancy family knows what they are doing for sure.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Mancy's Bluewater Grille? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Mancy's Bluewater Grille, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.