“Never disappoints” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Grill
Iron Mountain, Michigan
“Never disappoints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We often choose Applebee's while traveling because the food is good and the service is good. This Applebee's was next to our hotel which offered a 10% discount when showing the room key. It was a short walk and well worth it.

Visited March 2013

Waterloo, Canada
“Always Consistent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Dropped in for dinner on a Saturday nite when travelling thru Maumee. We were seated immediately in the area were we requested. Service was quick and efficient. My steak was done perfectly and was very flavourful. Waitress checked in a few times to ensure all was well. We were in and out very quickly, which was what we asked for.

Applebee's is a great franchise and this restaurant appears to be well-managed and the staff are well-trained.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Avon, Ohio
“Excellent Applebee's Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

When travelling alone on business, I am often looking for a place to have a quick but satisfying dinner at a reasonable price. I have found that Applebee’s is one of the more reliable chains in offering what I am looking for so when I saw this Applebee’s in long string of restaurants in Maumee, I decided to stop here and I was not disappointed. When I pulled into the parking lot, I noticed that the restaurant was very busy and I was initially a little concerned. However, I was seated right away and a waitress was offering friendly service promptly. My food arrived quickly and was piping hot, fresh and very satisfying. Overall, I had an excellent experience and one of the best of many Applebee’s I have visited over the years.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toledo, Ohio
“One of my favs.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Oriental Chicken Salad. My FAVORITE salad. I order the dinner size and take half of it home for tomorrow lunch. Delicious.

Visited August 2012
Maumee, Ohio
“Bug on plate. overall poor quality food.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

My family and I went to applebees because we had been given a gift card. it was a slow wednesday evening. Our service was slow we had to wait quite sometime for most of our food to come out. when it did my food and my childrens food came out but not my wife's it tood a manager to go get her food while mine sat and got cold. While we where waiting for that my wife noticed a bug crawling around on my plate of cold garnish for my fajitas. I was disapointed before I even noticed the bug because the portion seemed rediculously small. and I opted to pay an extra dollar for what turned out to be a melonball size of guacamole. The manager came over about the bug and assured me that their restaurant was not infested and that they have the highest quality food. So i felt obligated to counter this claim with the fact that the lime served with my wifes fish meal was that funky yellow brown color you get if you cut a lime two days ahead of time and just let it sit out, there was no way that thing had been prepped anytime recently. While I watched my family eat (I refused anything else from the kitchen) I decided to use the restroom. It was filthy with papers all over the floor. High quality my A*S. The manager gave us coupons for $20 off our next meal at this location only. We won't be back to spend it.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!