“Fresh” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Toledo, Ohio
“Fresh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is one of our go to locations. I love the atmosphere, the smell of the pizza baking in the oven and breaking break with family and friends.

Visited February 2012

Toledo, Ohio, United States
“Recent Anniversary dinner at Carrabba's was wonderful.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Recently had a very nice anniversary dinner here! Our food was delicious, but the attention given was even better.

Visited May 2012
Stryker, OH
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

If first impressions mean anything, I was blown away! From the moment my party arrived, the server and staff treated us like we were the only ones there. At first, I thought the prices were a little high but for the portions of food you get, it was well worth it. And, the food is fabulous! I had Parmesan chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, goat cheese/spinach flatbread appetizer, and soup (lentils and spicy sausage). Plus, bread is brought to your table that you dip in olive oil and herbs.

The only suggestion I have is that if you typically go out between 5:30 or later to eat, you are going to want to do call ahead seating. We tried eating here two months ago and went around 6:30 -- the wait was 90 mins.! However, we used their "call-ahead-seating" service this time while we were driving (we live an hour away) and when we got there, we didn't stand in line at all.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toledo Ohio
“LOVE this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

This is my favorite place. The food is great, atmosphere is good, price is not bad. All the food taste fresh and homemade. We always get a great server and all I can say is the food is great, great ,great.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Whitehouse, Ohio
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Have never had something there I did not like. Chicken Bryan is by far my favorite!

Visited May 2012