“Great value for family getaway” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Toledo - Maumee

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Toledo - Maumee to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Toledo - Maumee
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   542 West Dussel Dr., Maumee, OH 43537 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Toledo - Maumee)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #13 of 18 hotels in Maumee
Davison, Michigan
“Great value for family getaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

We go to the Toledo area every year to get a zoo membership and spend a couple days with the kids. Until now, we have spent time in a number of dives. We now found the place we will stay every time we go. With excellent services, easy check-in, great location, convenient parking and a full kitchen this place is a great value for the price. The room was clean, spacious, and the kids thought it was so cool that we cooked a big breakfast right in the room.
I would recommend Extended Stay of Maumee to any family looking for a clean and affordable place to stay for a family getaway, this is it.

Room Tip: Ask about discounts. They offer many. With a full kitchen and grocery store within 2 miles, you can...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Toledo - Maumee, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you and your family experienced an easy check-in and that our staff provided you with such excellent service. As well, I am glad that you enjoyed your room and the kitchen that is included. Cooking breakfast with the family is just one of the reasons why we love having this amenity available to all of our guests!

29 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I wanted to take this opportunity to commend both Meagan and Krista on their hospitality during my recent stay. Both of these ladies were very helpful at my check in and continued to be so throughout my stay. I also comment the room service for my room was very clean upon arrival.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Toledo - Maumee, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Paul - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such positive things about our staff, especially Megan and Krista. I am proud of our team for providing you with excellent guest service. Also, I am glad that you found your room to be clean and comfortable.

Troy, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Extended stay deep cleaned our suite before we arrived but but we were in charge during our stay. Consequently our bill was much lower than it would otherwise have been. Each unit has a full working kitchen which meant we were able to do our own cooking and eat healthy food that would have been very exponsive throughout our 7 night stay which resulted in another deep savings. The rooms are very simple but comfortable which is all we require. The internet worked perfectly which is a requirement for us since our trips are usually business trips.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Toledo - Maumee, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the in-room kitchen. We are so happy that you were able to save money, do your own cooking and eat healthy by having this amenity in your room!

Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Not the first time we've used Extended Stay America - this is the 3rd time. Haven't been disappointed yet. They're not upscale, don't expect valet service, luxury suite, etc... It is an excellent value for the low price paid... plus, you get the comfort of having a kitchen within your mini-suite... Pleasantly surprised that they also started including a light breakfast. Will definitely visit again.

Room Tip: Had a non-smokers room on the 1st level... clean, quiet... "queen deluxe"... not as expens...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Toledo - Maumee, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Luc - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed the new grab and go breakfast. We truly enjoyed having you stay at our hotel and hope you will spend your fourth visit with us!
Loveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for 2 months. They offers us Long Term lodging which gave us almost 50% discount on current prices. So we got deluxe suite. It was absolutely perfect for both of us. Suites are very well equipped with full size Kitchens and spacious. Staff was helpful. Even eith Long term Lodging thing we got lease agreement kind of thing which can be used as address proof (which is add-on).
Location wise it is right off the I-75.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Toledo - Maumee, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us in the Deluxe Suite. As well, I am extremely happy to know that the full-size kitchen and spaciousness of the rooms were a wonderful addition to your stay. I will also be sure to tell the staff your kind words about how helpful they were.

North Canton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Lived in South Toledo for years, and was back in town for a wedding. Did not want to drop a pile of $, so booked the place cheap. I wasn't expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised. The staff was more than friendly and made check in and out a breeze. The room was clean with a comfortable bed (bring your own pillow as theirs are a little better than a piece of foam with a pillow case on it). We loved that the window opened so we could get some fresh air. We did not use the kitchen for more than the fridge, but what a great idea if we had been staying longer. The room was huge in total and had lots of big mirrors for getting ready for the wedding. The bathroom was very clean with a few chips in the tub, but no big deal. The water pressure was great and hot (something that we usually criticize at other hotels). Bathroom had a curiously low vanity. Not a big deal, but just odd. Maybe for accessability? No breakfast is supplied, but we knew that so we got some Wixey's doughnuts the night before, and it was better than anything I have ever had at a hotel free breakfast. The whole place was quiet (I suspect this place is alot busier during the week), and the only strange thing outside the room was a funny (cleanser) smell in the hallways, but it was not noticeable in the room. We liked that you needed a key card to enter the building after a certain time of night. (maybe 10?) It is just nice to feel safe that folks can't just wander into the building. Overall, this is an EXCELLENT value for the money, and if we are in a similar situation, we will definately go back again. If any of the staff is reading this, thank you for a great customer service experience.

Jeff in Stark Co. Ohio

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Toledo - Maumee, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Jeff, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours. We would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Thanks again for your kind words
Defiance, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I really enjoyed staying here. It was super clean and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. We worked third shift and had to check in very late, I was not the friendliest at that time due to being tired and hadn't realized I would be staying out of town, but the girl that checked us in was most friendly and helped to put me at ease.
The room was perfect and had everything needed to make an extended stay enjoyable. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Toledo - Maumee, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Studio Plus Toledo - Maumee. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to read your feedback on the service you received. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Been to Extended Stay America - Toledo - Maumee? Share your experiences!