“Terrific breakfast and lunch items” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Diner
Description: Breakfast place
Description: Breakfast place
Toledo, Ohio
“Terrific breakfast and lunch items”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I eat here often for breakfast, which can be ordered anytime. The lunch items are excellent, but my favorites are the breakfast dishes. The omelets are huge and delicious; the pancakes are light and fluffy; the coffee is good; and the service is always top notch. I also like the Rocky Top French toast, which is a nice twist on French toast.

Visited March 2013

Columbus, Ohio
“Always delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We love the omelet choices and the skillets. I like the mini size which is just right. My husband loves the sausage links and I enjoy the bacon as well as those cinnamon rolls!

Visited February 2013
Pennsylvania
“Cafe Marie is now Scrambler Marie's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I may be mistaken but the Cafe Marie listed as the #3 restaurant now goes by the name Scrambler Marie's. There are several of these restaurants located in an near Toledo and Maumee, OH. We dined at the one in Maumee, located on Dussel Ave. The breakfast menu is awesome and the amount of food they serve is a lot. Come hungry! I had the basic Aanmerican breakfast that consisted of 3 eggs, 4 pieces of bacon (well-cooked), hash browns and 4 peices of thick wheat toast. The breakfast was great and I would highly recommend it! The coffee was hot and strong, not watered down like some places tend to serve. Our waitress even provided both of us with a to-go-cup when we were leaving. Great breakfast place but not cheap!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Apex, North Carolina, USA
“Excellent Breakfast Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

This restaurant never disappoints! Over the years, the food is still excellent as well as the service. I highly recommend this restaurant if you would like to enjoy a good breakfast.

Visited December 2012
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

My husband had the omelette with hash browns and he said is was really good. I had the BLT which was fantastic. The waitress was very attentive and I would return to taste the other things on the menu.

Visited November 2012