Needed a last minute hotel near Toledo. I was prepared for a very mediocre budget motel and was pleasantly surprised by Staybridge Suites. Room was really clean and the kitchenette had everything we needed for an impromptu dinner with groceries we bought.
Breakfast was average for this type of hotel. Not great but not bad.
My only complaint was that I attempted to contact the hotel before our arrival to ask for two double beds as I was traveling with my grown daughter. Apparently it takes a couple of days for the hotel to read their emails. They finally answered my email after my stay.
When I checked in, I asked if possible to have two beds. The desk clerk said that they were not allowed to provide two beds for people who use HW to book unless they pay an additional fee. Really? Even when double rooms are available? My daughter ended up on the uncomfortable sofa bed.
Bottom line, if you don't need a specific bed type this is a great little hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newest, upscale, all suite hotel in Maumee, Staybridge Suites Toledo - Maumee. Our hotel is located within The Shops at Fallen Timbers, a mecca for shopping and entertainment. We're minutes from I-475, I-75 and I-80/I-90 (Ohio Turnpike). The Toledo Zoo is just nine miles away. You can also enjoy a round of golf at the Fallen Timbers course or catch a Mud Hens game at Fifth Third Field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee Hotel Maumee
- Staybridge Suites Maumee
- Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee Ohio