I am currently staying in Maumee on an extended stay working in nearby Toledo Ohio. My experience has been a good one at the hotel and I have not done this the past so i don’t have a comparison to determine how Staybridge rates against other hotels. The Hotel location is nice, off of the highway where most hotels are (Not a fan of noisy truck traffic), with walking distance to restaurants that have really taken care of our team in that last few months. The grounds pool/hot tub and rooms are well kept and clean. The offered food service is a big plus and the free laundry is also a major benefit to me staying weeks at a time. The staff has been very good about any of the issues or questions I have asked which shows they are well disciplined in taking care of the people that stay with them.
Here are a few suggestions that I have that would improve the stay but are only minor in my opinion.
When the bedding is replaced, upgrade to sheets that better fit the nice oversized mattresses. They often come off the bed and when my wife comes to visit she is not thrilled with this issue.
Being out of town alone unfortunately I do watch TV to pass the time and the service is not stellar (Satellite I believe). Now I may be being critical because I have U-verse at home with a DVR so I am used to a better system but the local channels rarely connect and my team has not been impressed with the reception.
I haven’t used the internet myself but my sons spent some time on the lobby computers (very convenient I might add) and they had connection issues. My friends also have had connection and speed issues using the Wi-Fi. Maybe offer a hard line connection or boost the Wi-Fi speed?
Again, these are small issues in my opinion of what has been a good experience so far…
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newest, upscale, all suite hotel in Maumee, Staybridge Suites Toledo - Maumee. Our hotel is located within The Shops at Fallen Timbers, a mecca for shopping and entertainment. We're minutes from I-475, I-75 and I-80/I-90 (Ohio Turnpike). The Toledo Zoo is just nine miles away. You can also enjoy a round of golf at the Fallen Timbers course or catch a Mud Hens game at Fifth Third Field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee Hotel Maumee
- Staybridge Suites Maumee
- Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee Ohio