“Best Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Maumee
Ladysmith, Virginia
“Best Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2011

Our suite was beautiful. The suite was more like a well appointed apartment. The service was outstanding to include amenities.

Room Tip: use virtual tour and check applicable discounts
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
valweb, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott, responded to this review, May 16, 2011
I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I am thrilled you enjoyed our service as well as your suite!
I hope you will stay with us again should your travel plans bring you back to the Toledo area. Perhaps you will return on a Wednesday night and you could join us for our outdoor BBQ social event! We would love to see you again!

Warm wishes,
Valerie Weber
Residence Inn by Marriott; Maumee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2011

It is not often that one finds a hotel where everyone seems happy to be there. This hotel might just be it. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone, from Freddy, who helps keep the place nice and tidy, to Amanda, assisting you at the front desk, to Valerie, the General Manager, who will go above and beyond to make sure your stay is as great as it can be.
This hotel won the coveted Marriott Platinum Award, another testament of the quality of their services and the feedback they've received from guests.
If you stay here, they serve dinner Mondays through Thursdays, all included. The food is good, and if you attend, you'll more than likely be served by Nancy, who is the sweetest lady in all of Toledo.
What makes a great hotel are the people, and this place has that figured out. Don't hesitate to stay here.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
valweb, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott, responded to this review, May 5, 2011
Thank you, I can not begin to express our appreciation of your outstanding review. It would be most appropriate for me to say that we will not dissapoint you in your recommendation! Wonderful comments such as this continue to fuel our drive as a team; energize us to go further above and beyond, so you can certainly rest assured in your recommendation of our hotel.
Thank you again for your kind review. We are delighted to be your home away from home and look forward to continuing to serve you!
Warmest regards,
Valerie
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2011

I stayed here on two different occasions in March 2011, and have no complaints. It's a newer hotel and is very clean, built to that new, "trendy" Residence Inn look. The rooms are nicely equipped with high-end kitchens, king-size beds (at least in our 2-bedroom suite), and good-sized bathrooms. Breakfast was typical of Residence Inns, some hot and some cold entrees, and they serve a "hospitality hour" on weekday evenings. That was nice to unwind with a little snack.

Service was great, the exercise room is really nice a spacious, as is the indoor pool. They have free laundry services as well, which was a bonus since our son threw up in his car seat on the way to the hotel...

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
valweb, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott, responded to this review, April 5, 2011
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your travels to the Toledo area. We appreciate your feedback and the ability to share that with others. We opened this hotel in 2008 and as you noticed, we are so proud of the fact that the hotel continues to look new, clean and we love - "trendy"!

It was such a pleasure to serve you while you were here and we look forward to having you with us again.

We hope your son is feeling better!!

Warmest wishes,
Valerie Weber and Team Residence Inn Maumee
Barre, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2011

Very friendly staff, particularly the breakfast staff. Everyone we met greeted us with a smile with genuine well wishes for a great stay. Clean, attentive staff, awesome breakfast, professional and welcoming both.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to give feedback on your recent stay with us!
Wow! Friendly, genuine, clean, attentive, awesome, professional and welcoming, those are the words we like to hear.

I hope you will visit us should your travels bring you back to the Toledo area, we would be delighted to welcome you again!

Warmest wishes,
Valerie Weber and the Residence Inn Team
Kalamazoo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2011

I made a stop here on a road trip to eastern Ohio. I was greeted by a very courteous front desk employee when I arrived at around 1:00AM. I was able to quickly get in to my room, which was excellent. Everything was spectacularly clean and in good condition. I had to leave early the next morning, so I did not get use of the kitchen or other extended-stay amenities, but the facilities at the hotel, including the fitness facilities and the guest laundry all looked very neat, clean and well maintained. The staff here was excellent, they all greeted me and were very, very friendly. I arrived at breakfast a little after 9:00 am, and the closing time in 9:30. The food was in good supply, but it was a little cold and looked/tasted like it had been in the chafing dish for a while. Other than that, I enjoyed my stay and look forward to coming back if I am ever again in this area.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
valweb, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott, responded to this review, February 17, 2011
I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit with us. Our overnight staff is wonderful and because of the time of day they work, they do not often get to interact with many guests. I am so thrilled to pass this great comment on to them!
I do apologize for the condition of breakfast for you. Our goal is to keep breakfast fresh, delicious and appealing up until and even just after serving time is over. I will pass your comments on to the team so that we can make any necessary adjustments for your next visit.

We hope to see you on your next road trip through eastern Ohio.

Warm wishes,
Valerie Weber and team Residence Inn Maumee
Worthington, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2011

We've stayed the past two weekends here. The rooms are quite nice. They are well maintained and quiet. We loved that you could not hear the water coming on in other rooms. Staying in a suite was awesome because it gave us access to home-like appointments.

The staff is awesome. Any staff member is professional and friendly. Even if you pass them in the hall, they will speak to you.

There's quite a breakfast in the morning. There is a large variety and it's quite good. One of the servers there is Rick. He makes the experience warm and comfortable.

We will stay again when we are in the area and highly recommend this to anyone needing a great place to stay in the area.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
valweb, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott, responded to this review, January 21, 2011
Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your recent stay here. We are thrilled everytime we hear back from a guest that enjoyed their stay. I realize that we are very fortunate to have such an incredible team of people working together to make our guests happy. Rick is certainly a shining star among many and I am proud to work with him. We hope to see you again on your future visits to the area.
Warm wishes to you and your family!
Ellicott City, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2010

No complaints at all. The room was huge, including a full kitchen. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast and "taco night" provided very good food. My wife and kids were thrilled.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed the kitchen in your suite as well as the staff service. We've recently upgraded our breakfast offerings so I appreciate that you mentioned liking the breakfast. Taco Night Social is always a guest favorite so we try to fit it in at least once a month. Hopefully you can make it back for a visit in the summer when we do our outdoor BBQ social and have a chance to visit with everyone around the fire pit!
Warm wishes to you and your family!

Been to Residence Inn by Marriott? Share your experiences!