“Wow, this is a Fairfield?” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Maumee
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Wisconsin
“Wow, this is a Fairfield?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

I booked this for a quick overnight stay, thinking "it's just a night". I travel too much, and see a lot of properties. This is nice, clean, modern. Night front desk employee made me think that she was a old friend, yep, that nice, and on a Sunday night at the end of her shift.
If you're looking, put this a the top of your list.
It's on the top of mine. :)

Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Johnsonburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We stayed at this establishment on our way to Chicago. It was a room with a king size bed, sofa and chair. It was clean and very nice. It didn't have a restaurant, but had lots of restaurants around it, They had an Applebees right next door. Longhorn's steak house which we went to and had an excellent meal. It also had an Outback and Cracker Barrel too. The check in desk was friendly and helpful in every way. It was really easy to find off I 80. I would really recommend it to anyone wanting a place to stay overnight along I 80 They have a free complimentary breakfast and it was great. They had a nice looking swimming pool also.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 2nd floor and I really don't know much about the other floors.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Chicago, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

This is a standard Fairfield Inn that maintains the quality of my expectation from Marriott's hotels. Clean and in a safe area. I was traveling on I-80/I-90, and I am glad that I stop here for the night, you will pay higher prices if you stay in Cleveland. The rooms are updated to the green theme of the new Fairfield look. The hotel is not right off the I-80, but a 3 to 5-min drive off the high way is not a big deal for me. The are restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Was a very clean modern feel. Great because it's close, but not to close to both turnpike and highway. There are several good restaurants in walking distance-Applebee's, longhorn, outback, cracker barrel....etc highly recommend for the price I paid $99 a night

• Stayed June 2012
Braintree, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

Cheaper alternative to Courtyard located one x-way exit to N.

In town for a funeral, we stayed 3 nights. Good choice for business traveller who does not need major entertainment amenities in hotel. Walk to chain restaurants. Easy access to x-way. Free breakfast offered many choices and free paper and pretty decent coffee. Clean, newer hotel. Pleasant, friendly staff at desk, in housekeeping and at breakfast. Just what we wanted.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Central Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

We were in the area to attend a funeral and stayed one night. I made the reservation with the hotel directly and the lady was great and also there when we checked in. We walked to Smokey Bones for a yummy BBQ dinner--Applebees also next door, with discounts given to hotel guests. Good pillows and comfy beds.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

I was debating whether or not I would stay at the Fairfield or the Courtyard right down the street. After seeing the revieiws I decided to save the $30 a night and I am glad that I did. The rooms at the Fairfield are large, beds are comfortable and it is very clean.

My only gripes are:
Towels are thin
OJ machine puts out rancid OJ (Just drink milk or water at breakfast ;)
They need a serious restock of items in their store

The staff is super friendly too.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo Maumee? Share your experiences!