“Great Staff, Furnishings, Cleanliness” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead

You added Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead to your Saves list
Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1390 Arrowhead Road, Dussel Road and Arrowhead Road, Maumee, OH 43537   |
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Maumee
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Great Staff, Furnishings, Cleanliness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I found the staff to be very professional. The linens and other furnishings were A+ Excellent. Overall it was a relaxing, invigorating respite from the days travel. Highly recommended with tasty Continental breakfast and Waffles.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Robert P, Director of Sales at Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
The Management and staff of the Maumee Super8 take great pride in providing professional service and to maintain the hotel to the highest possible standards.Thank you for your review of your stay.Have a super day

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Cincinnati
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I find that this specific hotel is consistently cleaned and the staff are concerned about you and your stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Robert P, Director of Sales at Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank for taking the time to review your stay with us.We at the Maumee Super8,are very happy thay you have found the hotel to have great consistency, in comfort, cleanliness and helpful staff every time you have stayed with us.Thank you for your repeat visits to our hotel.We are lookung forward to your next stay with us.
Bridgewater, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I read the reviews on Trip Advisor and was impressed. When I got there I was not so. The room I felt was not clean and the guest were of questionable character. Plus as I walked into where my room would be there were guest smoking. I immediately went back to the check in desk and said I was not staying. The girl at the desk was very nice and understanding, She reversed my reservations and said I would not be charged. I was charged as I found out later checking my banking online. I was annoyed by this after driving 10 hours back to where I live to see this charge. I called the 1-800 number and the girl was going to send the message to her supervisor but said I could call the hotel directly, which I did. I explained the situation and the person was understanding and was going to give the information to their boss so he would see it first thing. I received a call from the same desk clerk I spoke to and they were able to have their boss walk them through reversing the charge for me. I was reimbursed a few days later. They DO get points for resolving this matter for me. However, I would not stay there in he future.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Robert P, Director of Sales at Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Well we are very sorry that you do not want to stay with us again. We have for 2012 2013 gotten the tripadvisor certificate of excellence award and for the last three years the pride of super8 award. I wish you would have let us address your concerns before checking out,We would have tried our best to make you a happy guest.The guest you spoke of were smoking out side not in the hotel.The guest were not causing a disturbance,if they had been they would have been asked to leave.I would very much like to talk to you about your concerns.I hope that you give us the chance to serve you again.
Syracuse, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

This was one of the cleanest super 8 I have stayed in.. Convenient location close to the Ohio turnpike. The staff was very nice and friendly. The rooms were very clean and the beads very comfortable. The continental breakfast was even very good with waffles and bagels. The hotel is in close location to the Toledo zoo.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Robert P, Director of Sales at Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
The management and staff of the Maumee Super8 would like to thank you for your review.We are glad you enjoyed your stay.We look forward to your next stay with us.

Been to Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead? Share your experiences!