“I find that this specific hotel is consistently cleaned and...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead

You added Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead to your Saves list
Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1390 Arrowhead Road, Dussel Road and Arrowhead Road, Maumee, OH 43537   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Maumee
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cincinnati
“I find that this specific hotel is consistently cleaned and...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I find that this specific hotel is consistently cleaned and the staff are concerned about you and your stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Robert P, Director of Sales at Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank for taking the time to review your stay with us.We at the Maumee Super8,are very happy thay you have found the hotel to have great consistency, in comfort, cleanliness and helpful staff every time you have stayed with us.Thank you for your repeat visits to our hotel.We are lookung forward to your next stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Bridgewater, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I read the reviews on Trip Advisor and was impressed. When I got there I was not so. The room I felt was not clean and the guest were of questionable character. Plus as I walked into where my room would be there were guest smoking. I immediately went back to the check in desk and said I was not staying. The girl at the desk was very nice and understanding, She reversed my reservations and said I would not be charged. I was charged as I found out later checking my banking online. I was annoyed by this after driving 10 hours back to where I live to see this charge. I called the 1-800 number and the girl was going to send the message to her supervisor but said I could call the hotel directly, which I did. I explained the situation and the person was understanding and was going to give the information to their boss so he would see it first thing. I received a call from the same desk clerk I spoke to and they were able to have their boss walk them through reversing the charge for me. I was reimbursed a few days later. They DO get points for resolving this matter for me. However, I would not stay there in he future.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Robert P, Director of Sales at Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Well we are very sorry that you do not want to stay with us again. We have for 2012 2013 gotten the tripadvisor certificate of excellence award and for the last three years the pride of super8 award. I wish you would have let us address your concerns before checking out,We would have tried our best to make you a happy guest.The guest you spoke of were smoking out side not in the hotel.The guest were not causing a disturbance,if they had been they would have been asked to leave.I would very much like to talk to you about your concerns.I hope that you give us the chance to serve you again.
Syracuse, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

This was one of the cleanest super 8 I have stayed in.. Convenient location close to the Ohio turnpike. The staff was very nice and friendly. The rooms were very clean and the beads very comfortable. The continental breakfast was even very good with waffles and bagels. The hotel is in close location to the Toledo zoo.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Robert P, Director of Sales at Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
The management and staff of the Maumee Super8 would like to thank you for your review.We are glad you enjoyed your stay.We look forward to your next stay with us.
South Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I am really picky when it comes to picking hotels. But I was impressed with fellow TripAdvisor member reviews. This is truly a good value for money hotel. We paid in advance and got even better discount and Wyndham Rewards. It was a stopover on our way down to Gulf Coast.
The front desk person was really courteous. The rooms were very clean. No sound at all. We arrived late on October 2nd night. I requested extra pillows for our kids. And they were ready to go. The check in was very fast.
Next morning the breakfast was served on time. The food was as described and the place was kept very clean.
I'd highly recommends every Canadian who is travelling down and up on i75. Its not another Super 8 hotel.

Thanks for the good service.

Room Tip: Try taking rooms at the back side facing the big green field and neighbour hotel.. much quieter!!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Robert P, Director of Sales at Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
We would like to thank you for recommending us to others.Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. The management and staff of the Maumee super8,are so happy that you enjoyed your stay so much.Thank you for choosing our hotel, and we look forward to seeing you again on your next stay with us.

Been to Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead? Share your experiences!